Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Newbies Introduce yourself and meet other Doll Palace Members

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
exquisitelydesigned (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default Hey! - 09-04-2014, 09:08 PM

Hey all!

I was googling PalaceChat related things, and this forum happened to come up. After browsing through I decided to join! I loved dolls & doll makers since I was a child, and that's what originally got me on Palace. It seems almost everyone remembers the same things I do and that's awesome!

A little about me: My name is Kris, I'm 21, fulltime employed.. but very bored with what I'm doing now. I'll be shipping off to the US Navy in January, so in my spare time I decided to revive an old palace of mine -- it seems the community is starting to revive and that's exciting!

For any of you who are still on Palace, or are interested in 'that old Palace feel' scenerio, then check out avisland.epalaces.com:9998! I'm hoping to bring back a lot of old and new faces

Hope everyone has a great night!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-04-2014, 10:13 PM

Welcome Kris! Glad to have you join the community

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!