Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Music (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/music/)
-   -   What Do you think about Rap Music? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/music/8568-what-do-you-think-about-rap-music.html)

stArlightx3 08-10-2005 08:45 PM

What Do you think about Rap Music?

What do you think about rap music?

I used to the rap was like the best music ( yesh i was lil dumb) and i was like rap music in the car, in my room , every where! It was the best. And then i heard uneditied verisons and i was like OMG sex , drugs, blow jobs, and hittin on girls? Listen, Were not sex toys were humans and i think all that stuff is just wrong..Girls are humans to! No i respect others and if u listen to rap..thats ur choice and i try to respect it as much as ican. And im calling the rappers sickos..because its just eh nah not my thing ne more. Sorry if i offened anyone...im sorry i was a little sexist. Some girl rappers are heard like "Milkshake by kelis" yah last time i checked u drink them. and some others that are like so gross icant even say.

But know i ask u!!! what do u think about rap?

kimber892003 08-10-2005 08:52 PM

LOL, I just don't like it now, I liked a few early raps when they were actually fun & funny. Now it's plain awful.

x__PrinceszNia 08-10-2005 09:02 PM

Re: What Do you think about Rap Music?

I used to LOVE rap! Then I found out what things meant. Now uhh rap.... :? My bf can I rap (hmm idk maybe...) but hes not like all of those celebrity rappers. I prefer rock now. Lol people always think I'll like rap/hip hop because i'm black.

angel924 08-10-2005 09:16 PM

I used to like rap (hard to believe it right now...) because I had no idea what they were even talking about. I used to think the beat was cool, but now, that I'm more...noticable of things, I finally realized all the stuff they were talking about. Once I started to listen to rock more, I was like "I was missing out! This whole time!" Cause rock uses a melody with instruments that the singer(s) play! Meanwhile, all the rappers do is rhyme while talking at a certain beat. Half of them probably never even picked up an instrument. And how hard is it to play an instrument and sing at the same time? Hard. So I give props to the rock bands for taking on hard stuff like that! :wink:

RoxyChix99 08-10-2005 10:33 PM

I was never really into it that much. I mean I liked it a bit, when I was living in stupid land, but once I saw the stuff it talked about,and the disrespect to women, it went out the door. I didn't grow up on it either, I grew up on oldies, so it was never really a thing of mine. I THINK IT IS TERRIBLE...and they have no talent. I'm going to get flamed for this, so I won't say anymore, just that rock is better. Period.

Deidra 08-10-2005 10:36 PM

Old school.That's what i prefer.

dudettel 08-10-2005 10:37 PM

It has a nice beat and is fun to dance to. Just get rid of the rappers and we'll be ok =)

I absolutely can't stand the videos....My goodness you get sex, drugs, and alcohol all in three minutes...

Not that some rock videos can't be like that too....But not all of them lol.

kittypurr 08-11-2005 12:54 PM

I love rap. It's great to dance to. I love listening to it. Most of my music has swearing in it. lol.

Elanorea 08-11-2005 02:02 PM

I like a select few of rap songs; others, I don't really care about.

angel924 08-11-2005 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elanorea
I like a select few of rap songs; others, I don't really care about.

I agree. The select few, that aren't about the drugs and the other BS are ok. Such as Eminem's Mockingbird. That's something people care to listen about. Not about the other cra.p. We want real-life music. Not music about stupid stuff that isn't worth to share with anyone else. So, basically, rap is terrible! GO ROCK! End of story.