Just a fun little quiz to fill out. :)
1. What was the first album you ever bought?
2. Name your first music star crush.
3. What would your walk out music be?*
4. What music would you have your first dance to at your wedding?
5. What is your theme song?
* Walk out music is mostly used in wrestling matches. It's basically the music that plays when the wrestler walks thru the crowds to the ring. What would yours be?
1. First album was a Hilary Duff cd that also had a karaoke version with it :lol:
2. Justin Timberlake uuuf
3. Bad Boys by Inner Circle hahaha! Me and my cousin did a commercial in grade 6 and we had that as our walk out/credits :lol:
4. Assyrian weddings work out a bit different but if I were to have it my own way probably something to get everybody going!
5. I would have to say Just Lose It by Eminem, just because it's Eminem :-P
And my answers, which I forgot to fill in before. XD
1. Appetite For Destruction by Guns n Roses was the first album I ever bought. I did have other tapes before then, but they were all copied on blank tapes from friends and siblings, so Appetite was the first tape I bought myself.
2. Richey Edwards from the Manic Street Preachers. I cried buckets when he disappeared.
3. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie. Should scare any opponents to death. XD
4. Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns and Roses, cuz my first date with my fiance was to a tribute band of Guns and Roses, and we kissed for the first time during that song.
5. Faster by the Manic Street Preachers.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 PM.|
© 2007 The Doll Palace