Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Miley Cyrus - 10-06-2013, 07:03 PM

Miley Cyrus opens up following her controversial performance at the VMAs | Mail Online

Wouldn't normally comment on her, but Miley is really getting on my nerves. Look, Miley, I understand that you want to distance yourself from the whole Disney thing, and to show that you're all grown up now, but you're going about it the wrong way.

It's not empowering to fling your clothes off and act sexy; it just makes you look like an idiot and could very well lose you your fans and friends. Oh, and put your dam tongue away. Sticking it out all the time makes you look as tho you're imitating a thirsty dog and believe me, that's not in the least bit attractive.

Her fiance already ditched her: Liam Hemsworth's Family 'Happy He's Split From Fiance Miley Cyrus' - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise Probably he could no longer stand to see Miley acting like a desperate attention seeker the whole time.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-06-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-07-2013, 05:26 PM

The VMA performance was... Ew. I can't even describe it other than "ew". Str'ipper-esque? The most disturbingly and inappropriately sexual thing I've ever seen on international television...? That's pretty much all I can say.

I saw this coming. o_o Happens to all Disney-kids. They go nuts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-07-2013, 08:43 PM

Hey Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato have yet to go insane like this.

But as much as Miley is showing herself the way she is, I would take her over Taylor Swift.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2013, 09:57 PM

Mmm. Not true, Demi Lovato was in rehab and admitted she had been using cocaine. Selena Gomez, well, she is in an on-off relationship with Justin Beiber.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-07-2013, 10:24 PM

Well, I knew that Demi had been in rehab but didn't know she had admitted to using cocaine and how many celebrities have on-and-off relationships. That doesn't mean much.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#6 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-07-2013, 10:33 PM

It's because it's Beiber, and I hate him and think he's a douchebag and a very bad influence on her. And it's still early for her...

And Demi Lovato basically said that after a concert, she'd miss the "high" of being on stage and used cocaine to stay "up". She originally claimed rehab was just for cutting and an eating disorder, but she came clean about the coke as well. Demi Lovato Opens Up About Cocaine Use: ‘I Was Depressed’ - Hollywood Life

I don't like Taylor Swift either. I don't like any of those teen/young-adult "pop" stars. >_>
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-08-2013, 06:48 AM

Nor do I. The thing I hate the most about Miley at the moment is that she's b*tching about the very thing that made her famous, ie Hannah Montana. Yes, Miley, I know you want to act all grown up and try and escape Disney, but the way you're going about it is wrong.

Basically, she's acting like a bratty and immature child; she's trying to shock, but actually ends up looking like a pathetic child.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 10-08-2013, 08:22 AM

Meh, I don't see what the big deal is. This isn't the first time there's been a tacky, over-the-top performance and it won't be the last. People are just freaking out because it's a former Disney star doing it, but to be frank I don't care about Miley Cyrus one way or the other.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-08-2013, 04:17 PM

I don't know... of all the performances I've seen, that was the most vulgar. o_o It has nothing to do with her being "Disney" for me, it's about the utter lack of self-respect and dignity. KIDS were watching that, and it was nearly X-rated.

Not like I'd defend anyone else performing like that. If Lady Gaga did it, or Britney Spears, I would have found it equally disgusting. Touching yourself on stage with a giant form finger, and that stupid tongue out of the mouth sh*t... YUCK.

It's also due to her extreme SHIFT in attitude since she cut her hair. I just don't find the way she is acting to be appropriate. Actually, to be honest, I find the whole thing sad. It's typical child star drama, really. Things like this ARE common in child stars. Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes and even Michael Jackson... they always end up with some sort of problem likely caused by the stresses they're under as child celebrities. Miley's... her crazy problem just happens to make me physically ill.