Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default Lady Gaga - 08-01-2011, 09:21 PM

I'm surprised we've never had a thread about this topic..Especially since I'm a member.

What are your opinions on Lady Gaga? Love her? Or hate her?

Have any of you listened to the new album? I was wondering what you thought about it? What are your favorite tracks? Least favorite? What do you think should be a single?

Also, what do you think about the current single (to be released) You and I? I'm curious about the video because it apparently involves her boyfriend Luc Carl.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 08-01-2011, 09:57 PM

eh I don't mind her music its not really my type of music but its not bad. I just can't stand how she dresses as I don't find it "different" as much as I find it rude and offensive.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-02-2011, 06:33 PM

I like Lady Gaga, her music is amazing. I agree with delly tho, some of her clothes are just too much (like her meat outfit) but I do love her music, my favorite is Poker Face, but for some reason I don't like the song The Edge of Glory...and I even know why I don't like it, I just don't lol
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-02-2011, 07:33 PM

I can certainly see how the meat dress would be offensive to vegans and vegetarians but like Miranda said in the VMA 2010 thread if she decided to wear kale or cabbage, somebody would find it offensive as well. The real purpose of the meat dress was to prove that if we keep on letting basic human rights get taken away, we will only have as much rights as the meat on our bodies.

Sorry if I seem forceful in anyway. By no means am I a "crazed fan" or a "stan". I just wanted to get my opinion across and I respect everyone's opinion.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-02-2011, 08:09 PM

Yeah, I kinda figured there would be some message behind why she wore that dress, knowing Lady Gaga. She is very opinionated, and I mean that in the best way possible.

I wonder what happened to all that meat tho...Lol