Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default Concerts - 07-28-2011, 01:46 AM

I'm actually surprised we don't have a thread for this. So, what concerts have you guys been to? Any you are going to see or want to see?

I've been to see Journey and Creed. I've also seen Cee Lo Green perform on the Colbert Report (his song F You, when it first got really big) and have been to Electric Zoo, which is a big techno festival. I got to see Armin van Buuren and Moby DJ, which was pretty awesome.

I don't have any currently planned concerts, but I'm hoping to save up some money to go to Electric Zoo again this year. I can't decide on a date yet, but I'd probably go to the sunday one when Armin van Buuren is playing, although Moby is playing on friday I also am intending to catch Rammstein on their "Made in Germany" tour next year since there has been a lot of talk about them returning to the US in May. I hope its true, I really intend to get straight into the front of the pit. In a dream world, I then would be invited to the after party and would get to meet Till *les sighs* Dreams. Anyways, as for other people I'd like to see, I'd love to see Journey again as well as Cee Lo Green, this time as a proper concert and not just a short performance.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-28-2011, 01:50 AM

Cee Lo Green is such a cutie. :3

My first ever concert was *sigh* the Jonas Brothers. No, I wasn't a huge fan, I just wanted to go since it was at the State Fair. But I did see Lady Gaga on July 23rd, 2009 at the American Airlines Center. Best concert ever. I'm hoping she comes back in Texas for the Born This Way Ball!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-11-2011, 03:47 PM

I go to a lot of concerts haha

-Kelly Clarkson (back in '04 lol)
-American Idol ('06)
-Straight No Chaser ('09 & '10)
-Marianas Trench ('10 & '11)
I'm going to Nevershoutnever! & All Time Low in a few weeks ^.^

I want to see Marianas Trench again, they need to get their buts back in Indy sometime soon! I also want to see Down With Webster. Another band called Secret Revolution said they would stop to Indy (they are from Van city) sometime soon <3. They are slowly getting big, you should look up their song With Me Tonight

Edit: BAM. GET YOUR HEART ON TOUR (SIMPLE PLAN) INVITING TRENCH & THE CAB (2 FAV BANDS). GOING ON NOVEMBER 21 IN CHICAGOOO <3

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]

Last edited by ColorPencil : 09-27-2011 at 08:51 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
yurippe (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default my favorite concerts - 11-25-2011, 03:54 PM

1. Rammstein
2.lady gaga
3.evanescence
4.Rammstein again
5.skillet
and those r my most favorite concerts i have been to!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 05-02-2012, 12:26 AM

I saw Rammstein just this sunday and needless to say I am a happy camper. Their show was just as amazing as I expected. I also did get to the barrier in the pit--and got a little tongue action from Till We caught eyes during Mein Teil and that raunchy man must've noticed the goods. I had a ton of fun and waited in line to enter from 6am to 7am and then another hour and a half just waiting for Joe Letz to quit his stupid dubstep opening act.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-04-2012, 09:20 AM

We went and saw the Fuel show at the Altar Bar on July 18th this year plus three local bands - one of which... was not good at all but the other two rocked.

Super Monkey! has enormous and hilarious stage prescence and sweet baby marmalade, the lead singer is I kid you not a black Freddie Mercury; in appearance at least. All he was missing was the moustache. Their bassist came out on stage with a gorilla mask on. He threw it off though after the first song because it was way too hot for a costume; he was sweating rivers! O_O

Fistfight in a Parking Lot... erm. No comment. They basically stopped between every song to laud their own album and merch. They had little energy but their bassist was good; he needs to find a new band. He also alarmingly looked like my brother but maybe in thirty years.

Descendsion is actually a local band from my hometown and the lead singer has dreamed of opening for Fuel since he was a young kid, and I actually got to meet him! He's adorable and a sweetheart, and before the show he was going around talking to all the people who'd come for the show. He's also childhood friends with my aunt Brandi too, and told my boyfriend James that his name is the best name. Because it's also his. XD

Fuel - oh my god, FUUEELLL. Their stage-entrance song that plays while they hop up on stage is "Bag of We.ed" from Family Guy. The drummer has a Monster Muppet on his drum set that waves around if he plays hard enough, the singer and guitarist were throwing picks out into the crowd after every song. The bassist just chilled and was cool and waved to fans and posed for pics.

My only problem: They didn't sing Won't Back Down. I was a sad.

They also came out for not one encore song, but FOUR. Each successive one just drove the crowd even more wild!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm