Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-29-2011, 10:25 PM

Amy Winehouse's Death: Family Suspects Alcohol Withdrawal - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Amy's family suspects alcohol withdrawal as the cause of her death. I think it could be possible, after all, she did have such a small frame. What do you think?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-31-2011, 10:05 PM

I really don't buy the withdrawal stories, especially considering the hot mess she was only a few weeks ago with the failed tour attempt. Judging by those antics, which were apparently the result of massive drinking, its more likely she died of alcohol poisoning. I'm interested though in what toxicology has to say.

By the way, has anyone seen the story that she was in the process of adopting a 10 year old girl? I was a bit touched by that news, it would've been a really stabilizing force in her life I think. She always seemed better when she was off on Lucia rather than in England.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!