Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Music (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/music/)
-   -   Marianas Trench (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/music/22761-marianas-trench.html)

ColorPencil 12-26-2010 02:06 PM

Marianas Trench

....no, I'm not talking about the actual trench in the ocean. ;D I am talking about the band.

I love MT! <3 they are the best band alive. All of their songs have a meaning to them. The lead singer had a heroin addiction and he was bulimic. That dude has gone thru a lot but thankfully he is ok. Now he is addicted to coke zero xD. Anyway, a lot of their songs re based on his struggles too.

So if you are a trencher..
1. Do you prefer Fix Me or Masterpiece Theatre?
2. Who is your favorite band member?
3. What are your favorite songs?

They came to Indianapolis and they are coming back again. Im so happy. <3

darjeeling 12-28-2010 01:01 AM

aw, I came here expecting to discuss the actual trench )=

Kidding! xD

Anyway, I wouldn't call myself a fan or anything, but I do like the songs they have on the radio, and I was addicted to Shake Tramp at one point.

Now that I think about it, I don't know why I haven't went searching for their other songs.. they seem like a band I'd be into. *heads off to look them up on youtube* =D

ColorPencil 12-28-2010 10:40 AM

Dude! Go searching on YouTube! xD Finally there is another trencher here...

Shake Tramp is one of my favorites lol. Especially the dirty version. >:D
You should listen to the Masterpiece Theatres (1,2, and 3- the third one is a mash up of all the songs on their album)

darjeeling 12-29-2010 01:48 AM

Well, it's settled. Next time I get to the mall, I'm definitely buying Masterpiece Theatre! xD & possibly Fix Me, if they have it.. The place I go to stops stocking CDs once they've been out a few years.

I have to agree with you that the dirty version of Shake Tramp is better! I can't say I particularly like when songs get cleaned up.. it always sounds awkward.. they either obviously mute/bleep it out, or replace whatever they want bleeped out with a word that doesn't exactly sound like it fits xD

Anyway, I must say: Perfect is amazing ♥

ColorPencil 01-03-2011 03:13 PM

I have Masterpiece Theatre and they signed it when I met them.
My sister got Fix Me for christmas and she also got the Directors Cut (it has extras in it). The video commentaries are soo flipping hilarious, my sister and I were laughing so hard when we watched them.

Radio edit songs erk me. They should play the cuss words in songs. It sounds wrong when they bleep it out.

Gaah, I love Perfect. <3 The chorus was my ringtone when someone texted me, but I changed it to Cross My Heart.

I love how they don't use autotune. They have real talent.

Anyways, all the band members are delicious! xDD

ColorPencil 03-23-2011 07:38 PM

Sorry for double post, can't edit.
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG.
Marianas Trench is coming out with a new single soon. <3
My sister and I were screaming, hyperventilating, jumping, and all the jazz.
I'm listening to it on repeat when it comes out and dancing and telling people to shut up and listen to the song. It's called So Soon.

naruto_fan 03-23-2011 09:09 PM

I cant wait for it!!!! Omg.... Any word of what day it'll come out?