Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Silly or Random Songs :) - 01-08-2010, 07:13 PM

Alright, so I'm in Student Council. Every morning to get us pumped up our teacher has us sing Silly Songs. I absolutely love them!! I was wondering about any silly songs you may know? Here's a few that I know (I know a lot)

Burrito Song:
HEEEYYY BURRITO! (HEEYYY BURRITO) HEY HEY BURRITO! (HEY HEY BURRITO!) Mmm yeah burrito yeah (Mmm yeah burrito yeah) Taco bell Taco bell (Taco bell Taco Bell) Guacamole Cinnamon Twist! (Guacamole Cinnamon Twist!)

Milk Song:
GIMME A BIG M!! (MMMMMM!) gimme a little m (mmm) Don't gimme no pop (no pop) don't gimme no tea (no tea) Just gimme that milk (moo moo moo moo) just gimme that milk (moo moo moo moo) GIMME A BIG I! (IIIIIIII) gimme a little i (iiii) Don't gimme no pop (no pop) don't gimme no tea (not tea) just gimme that milk (moo moo moo moo) just gimme that milk (moo moo moo moo) GIMME A BIG L (LLLLLLL) gimme a little l (llll) Don't gimme no pop (no pop) don't gimme no tea (no tea) just gimme that milk (moo moo moo moo) just gimme that milk (moo moo moo moo) GIMME A BIG K (KKKKKKKKKKK) gimme a little k (kkk) Don't gimme no pop (no pop) don't gimme no tea (no tea) just gimme that milk (moo moo moo moo) just gimme that milk (moo moo moo moo)

Brown Squirrel:
(Nomal Speed) Brown squirrel brown squirrel shake your bushy tail. Brown squirrel brown squirrel shake your bushy tail. Take an acorn in your hand and SHOVE IT UP YOUR NOSE! brown squirrel brown squirrel shake your bushy tail.
(Repeat Slowly)
(Repeat Quickly)

So what silly songs do you know????

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
xXLOCKEDHEARTXx (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-08-2010, 08:50 PM

Lol.I made this stupid song once in 5th grade:

"I like meh orange juice.Like,like,meh orange juice.I like meh orange juice,cuz it taste's gooood.Go,go,go,go,go,go,go juicy!Go,go,go,go,go,go,go juicy!I like meh orange juice.Like,like neh orange juice.I like meh orange juice,cuz it taste's gooood.Dont,dont,dont you wanna?Dont,dont,dont you wanna?Don't you wanan sip of this orange juice."

And then it repeats.I couldn't stop singing it for the rest of the day.I had a dream about drinking orange juice when I went to bed XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 01-10-2010, 08:11 PM

xDD I love that!!

Here's one I made up the other day

I've got anime running through my head. Running through my head. I've got anime running through my head. Oh how I love it sooooo. Tokyo Mew Mew and Naru-to. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni(fast right there xDD) Ooohhh I've got anime running through my head. Running through my head. I've got anime running through my head. Oh how I love it sooooo.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#4 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 08-30-2012, 04:44 PM

We used to sing the "fast food song" at summer camp:

A Pi-zza Hut!
A Pi-zza Hut!
Kentucky Fried Chicken and
A Pi-zza Hut!

A Pi-zza Hut!
A Pi-zza Hut!
A Pi-zza Hut!

McDonalds!
McDonalds!
A Pi-zza Hut!

What made it silly were the motions that went with it: for Pizza Hut, we would make the shape with our fingers (start with indexes together in the center, then move them out, diagonally down, and make together at their new latitude)
For KFC, we'd mimic a chicken (like that part in The Chicken Dance, which, incidentally, is also a very very silly song), and for Micky D's, we'd draw the arches with out fingers. I think Wendy's and Burger King were in there somewhere too, but I can't remember how their parts went or what the motions were.

We also had the "Baby Shark doot doo, doot doot doot doooo" song, where you cycle through baby, mama, papa, grampa, shark attack, swim real fast, etc. and mime what's happening (little mouth with fingers, bigger mouth with hands, biggest mouth with alligator arms, gumless mouth by making fists, swimming, losing a limbs by hopping on one leg, etc.)

If I think of others I'll post them here. One that isn't really a song is "Lobby Dobby Nee Boh Too", which is a vocal warm up and also has versus including "Koo Koo Koo Koo Wah Wah" and "Santa In A Yarmulke" ....my high school choir director could be rather silly at times. The Santa one came up when one of our songs was "Chanukah in Santa Monica" and one of our other ones was "Mr. Santa." Gotta love neural crossover

Av/Sig set: Lovie