Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

View Poll Results: Katy Perry or Lady GaGa?
Katy Perry!! 7 20.00%
Lady GaGa!! 11 31.43%
I don't like either of them 5 14.29%
I like them both!! 12 34.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
SillyRainbowKid (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-19-2009, 10:44 PM

I actually like both because Katy is a pop-star,a good singer,funny,and very talented as well as LG.LG is a multi-genre-star and she is loved and given more fame because she became this big thing after Katy Perry came out and she has basically the same things that Katy has except Katy made less songs so that automatically make LG the top dog.Now that i think about it,I'd wanna hear more of Katy instead of LG cuz LG just keeps making songs until she covers the world in it XD

Katy=LG ;]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Andjelija (Offline)
Shuni

Send a message via Skype™ to Andjelija
Default 12-20-2009, 05:59 AM

I like Katy Perry more, i love her songs, the way she dresses, not like Lady Gaga, who goes on a concert, and wears a ''dress'', well a dress that is see through, and of lace, but ok, laced dress, so what, but the fact that she has nothing underneath, but a tang!(i can't find a link to that)! I mean, i know that she dresses the way she wants, she has that right, but after all, if she's a ''star'', and she has millions of fans, and some of them are children,she should dress a little more appropriate for her fans to see her...I mean, think how would a child feel when it saw her in that...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
SillyRainbowKid (Offline)

Default 12-24-2009, 02:17 AM

That'd be a little more disturbing if I saw LG just wearing a bikini type outfit XD I bet thats why she has so many guy fans 0.o She only wears that to get guys to be attracted to her.I honestly dont even belive that bi bull****.Everyone's bisexual whether they like it or not XD
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-24-2009, 10:48 AM

Lady Gaga for me.
Katy Perry is ok but Lady Gaga is quirky which I like 'cause it makes her different from normal celebrities.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 12-24-2009, 03:16 PM

Lady GaGa for me
i am not some huge fanatic ... but Lady GaGa is much more entertaining to watch ... and Katy Perry... she can't sing at all (in my opinion) i mean she sounds great RECORDED but have you ever heard her sing live. Her voice is horrid live .. but if you listen to Lady GaGa her voice is very close to her recorded voice. I like singers who have a natural talent ... so it is Lady GaGa.

*NOTE* in my opinion Katy Perry's voice sounds horrid live ... others may like it ... i understand ...i am just stating my opinion

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-12-2010, 04:38 PM

After a few months of consideration, I definitely like Gaga more. While people say that Gaga has made more songs and keeps throwing them out: Do people not realize that there is this magical thing called an ALBUM that ALL the songs are on?

Really. O.o

Also, the only Katy Perry song I like is Hot N Cold. Otherwise, I start thinking of her silly I Kissed A Girl hit and I get irritated.

Lady Gaga, on the other hand; I like her songs, I geniunely do. I also like that some of her videos appear to have an abstract-art feel to them. Well, a couple of them, like Bad Romance (beware, weird dancing and costuming! But what else is new.) for example, have that abstract-art feel but others (like Poker Face) seem a little random but apparently have their meaning in the song. Somewhere.

Right now, I like Bad Romance. Yes, it's all over the radio; but it's grown on me. And yes, I like the video despite her weird costumes, I find the video rather artsy-fa'rtsy in an again abstract way.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
The_Glorious_Shiva (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 09-08-2010, 05:04 PM

Frankly.... I like Lady Gaga's music but Katy Perry's is.... how to say.... :S very bad in my opinion. Me don't like her. -.- xD

Hitsu-taicho lover <3

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-28-2010, 11:33 AM

I like them both. I adore Katy's kitschy outfits and I like Lady GaGa's over-dramatics..haha.

However, lately I wonder if they're becoming overexposed. I wonder this moreso with LG. I've noticed that there are times when their outfits overshadow the music. Now don't get me wrong, music and fashion go hand in hand. Yet eventually the shock value wears off . I'd hate that they burn out before they even had a chance to hit uber-superstar status...not that they aren't greatly famous now.

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Santa_Claus (Offline)
Father Christmas
Silent

Rating: 8 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-16-2010, 01:49 AM

The posters were nestled all snug in their threads,
While promises of prizes danced in their heads.
And Miranda in her rock shirt, and Kitty in a dress,
Had just settled their brains after a great forum mess.

Merry Christmas everyone!!