Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 05:38 PM

I love him :] I know lots of people don't and they all give me crap for it but I loves this guy :] He's my ringtone for texts and phonecalls, and he's my wallpaper. I also have a collage I made of him up in my room, and I'm working on another one right now. I'm also going to his concert this summer...VIP tickets baby!! Haha...I get obsessed really easily.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 08:10 PM

You know the music industry is in trouble when their saviour is a 15 year old kid who sounds like a girl... xD

You people are weird.

I dunno, I think it has to do with taste. If teeny pop music is your kind of thing, or if you like Disney stars, then you'll probably like Justin Beiber. If you're like me and loath any form of teeny pop music, you'll hate his music.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
SexyGirl1011 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-29-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
You know the music industry is in trouble when their saviour is a 15 year old kid who sounds like a girl... xD

You people are weird.

I dunno, I think it has to do with taste. If teeny pop music is your kind of thing, or if you like Disney stars, then you'll probably like Justin Beiber. If you're like me and loath any form of teeny pop music, you'll hate his music.
You are right Hayley that is crazy , when i first heard him i thought it was a girl too. Only song i like on his second album is "Baby".
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-27-2010, 03:47 PM

Get this; he thinks he can get away with acting like a brat just cuz he's "famous". What a prat.

Justin Bieber Is Caught Sneaking Into The Adult Only Part Of A Cinema - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Quote:
Poor Justin Bieber, he must be licking his wounds after suffering a hard fall back down to reality.

The 16-year-old pop sensation was left feeling red faced when his plan to sneak into the adult only section of the cinema he was in, was scuppered by the cinema staff.

According to OK!, Justin was at the Showcase Cinemamovie Theatre with his entourage to watch Russell Brand’s new movie, Get Him To The Greek and was seated in the general admission area of the cinema.

But not content with that, the teen star headed to the premium section, which is reserved for adults over the age of 21.

Unfortunately for Justin, the ‘don’t you know who I am?’ line didn’t work as the staff asked JB to return to his original seat.

A source said: “He sulked and said to the manager ‘Chuck E. Cheese sells alcohol and I have no problem getting in there’.”

Aww it’s so tough for celebrity teenagers these days isn’t it?

A spokesperson for the cinema commented: “We will be happy to invite Mr Bieber back when he is of legal age to enjoy our premium seating.”

Justin should count his lucky stars that he wasn’t on a date, otherwise that would have been even more embarrassing!
Burn. XD

(#25 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 06-27-2010, 03:51 PM

Epic fail