Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-03-2009, 04:32 PM

Let's say that you download ten bought songs from Itunes. I'm pretty sure you have to be registered to use it. Anyway, they can track what you use and download. Imagine the surprise when you've only bought ten songs, but have well over a hundred others that you never paid for. There's a lot of lawsuits over similar things.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-03-2009, 04:36 PM

O_O

They monitor what I'm using the program for?!! O.O

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
andrewmoquin

Default 07-14-2009, 01:54 AM

Hey dude! Try mp3raid. It's cool and you'll get more music there in just a short time. It's one of the streaming site I've known. You can listen the music while you're downloading it.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 01-09-2010 at 01:11 AM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 10:05 AM

So that's why I just never really "register" on iTunes XD;; I won't buy any songs nor do I have an iTunes account. I registered to buy the iPod but never again.

But I didn't know that, that's creepy.

That way I don't have to pay anything. And really, if you need a song, most likely is that it's availible on Google somewhere. mp3raid works, so does emp3. There's lots of places, but I do agree that Limewire is the easiest and has a lots of songs.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
playinwlightnin (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-14-2009, 12:12 PM

Have you ever tried Mp3Raid.com - Free Mp3 Downloads, Free Music Downloads ?

Thier really awesome, you can find a lot of cool songs on there. The way it works is to song is found via a web adress to a playlist. You may not find all the songs your looking for but what you can find is really cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Let's say that you download ten bought songs from Itunes. I'm pretty sure you have to be registered to use it. Anyway, they can track what you use and download. Imagine the surprise when you've only bought ten songs, but have well over a hundred others that you never paid for. There's a lot of lawsuits over similar things.
How would they know the other songs aren't paid for? Or ripped from a CD?

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 01-09-2010 at 01:12 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 12:24 PM

Used, please edit your previous post instead of doubleposting. They can tell which ones aren't theirs because of how much a person actually pays for music.

But in any case, that only counts if you are a registered iTunes user. I'm not. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
playinwlightnin (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-14-2009, 12:28 PM

My bad. I use Itunes for downloading albums cause their cheaper to buy. And you have to be registered to use the store but not the player.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 12:55 PM

I use Limewire and my fam just upgraded it to Limewire 5 ... the old version used to always brought in viruses and of course i was the one always downloading so when we got Limewire 5 it works so much better and i can tell how long the song s and how good of quality the tracks are (only on some) b4 i download them so ya - im happy!

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1