Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default Michael Jackson - 06-25-2009, 07:37 PM

Michael Jackson Dies | TMZ.com

On the day where Farrah Fawcett just lost her fight with cancer, she was follow just hours later by the King of Pop. Michael Jackson has passed away after a massive cardiac arrest at the age of 50. It has been reported recently that he was in poor health, resulting in the postponement of his performance in London. He is survived by his three children.

More coming as this story develops.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 06-25-2009, 08:26 PM

It's so sad, he was a great performer. His health went noticeably down a few months back I noticed and I guess it just caught up to him. It's terrible that he died.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 06-25-2009, 08:34 PM

Thats sad...
Not only was he an idol to everyone, but to me as well.
We will never see the King of Pop's dance moves again.

"Ever since I can remember, became aware of my surroundings,
there are a lot of other Idol groups out there.
But... it's no good if it's not Morning Musume,
if it's not Morning Musume I don't want to be a part of it."

Gif Credit
(#4 (permalink))
Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-25-2009, 11:14 PM

This is so sad! I have loved Michael Jackson since I was a kid. my friends and i used to dance to his music all the time, being that we grew up in the eighties when he was a such a hit. he truly was the King of Pop!

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com
(#5 (permalink))
Old
xHardcoreFreak_

Default 06-25-2009, 11:51 PM

It's really sad to see such an idol leave.It sure will be what everyone's talking about.His songs were great and he'll be missed greatly.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-26-2009, 09:32 AM

One of my friends is happy to see him go because she's one of those many people who thinks he was a pedo. I never thought he was; sure, he looked weird because of all the plastic surgery, but sometimes I wonder if people just wanted a scapegoat to throw that kind of trouble on.

It's horrible that he's gone; I mean, he invented the Moonwalk, practically.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-26-2009, 11:28 AM

My dad also said he had a really troubled childhood and life as a adult. He was abused by his father. Sure, he did some strange things in the past but I think he really moved on. Me and and my mom were so shocked and sad to see him die. He was such a great dancer and singer. He was so cute as a child.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-03-2009, 04:32 PM

I'll have to say I'm sorry for all the fans that where going to see his performance in London; they must feel so cheated and upset

It's saddening to see such an idol die. And now someone has to step into his place. Life is ****ed unfair in my opinion. =/

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#9 (permalink))
Old
princesszelda2 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 11 Votes / 3.09 Average
Default 08-12-2009, 05:41 PM

i will allways love michael jackson i just can't beleve he's gone

R.I.P my king

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-13-2009, 12:25 AM

Has anyone been keeping up on the news about his death investigation and the estate issues? I think it was about time the children got their own attorneys, there is no way Katherine has their best interests at heart right now. I'm just surprised they didn't do it sooner, like when it became obvious that Joe was trying to meddle with Michael's will.

Oh, and those two baby mamas were priceless. Especially Billie Jean, her demands were hillarious. "I demand not to be arrested". WTF?

Av & Sig Credit: Me