Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-04-2009, 09:00 AM

Chris Brown Smacked Down in New Diss Track

Take that, Chris Brown. Take. THAT.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2009, 06:25 AM

Doublepost, but this just p*sses me off.

Chris Brown: Game for New Gal-Pal?

Okay, seriously. Somebody other than the papparazzi needs to be making sure he isn't going to hurt somebody else!

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-15-2009, 11:22 AM

That's scary. I'm glad he's no longer going after Rihanna, but he may have decided his best choice is to go after a girl with less access to security. Think about it, these women aren't as successful as her and won't be able to afford a higher level of protection. In fact, his larger success in comparison to them might lead to a dependence upon him, which is something almost all abusers rely on. Hopefully these girls wisen up about it and stop thinking the "Oh, it was just her. It won't happen to me!" line that they fall into.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 05-07-2009, 03:37 PM

Chris Brown's lawyer wants LAPD records

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but seriously. Everybody knows what happened. It's not an ALLEGED beating. IT HAPPENED. -.-;

Halestorm
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-16-2009, 03:33 PM

Apparently his lawyer is pressing to have the case dropped because of the picture leak. It might actually happen too, that was pretty serious, though its frequently very common for evidence to be leaked in these cases and plenty of times the case goes forward anyways.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-26-2009, 03:56 PM

Chris Brown Plays Rihanna | TMZ.com

Chris Brown tweeted earlier about a montage video of him and Rihanna. Looks like someone is trying to win her back indirectly since he can't do it any other way without violating the order of protection. Its a bad idea really.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-02-2009, 09:51 PM

ABC to air Rihanna interviews on assault - MSN TV News

Wow, really, wow. Can't believe this is actually happening, it seemed like Rihanna was so secretive about the contents of the issue. This is going to open a lot new media about the situtation and Chris better be ready for a lot more media of the assualt. I really wonder how she really feels, because we haven't really heard a lot from her.

(#38 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-02-2009, 11:50 PM

oooo, seriously? I'm surprised, she's been so adament about not being involved. She didn't even want to testify, which is why he was allowed to plea. I'm interested to see what she has to say and I hope she doesn't defend him. She's a very public example of domestic violence and needs to take this and change things.

What's scary is what she says will affect a lot of things. The way girls see domestic violence will change and possibly for the worst. I'm hoping she raises more awareness and doesn't do the typical victim thing of defending their abuser.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-03-2009, 02:57 PM

On MTV, it was said that she said to Diane, "If this can happen to me, it can happen to anyone." It sounds that mabye she's taking a stand or atleast not defending Chris...? I'll be intrested to see how this plays out.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-05-2009, 12:59 PM

Rihanna: I Went Back to Chris | TMZ.com

A clip of what she had to say. At least she left, even if her reason was she didn't want someone to follow in her footsteps. It'd be nice if she outright would recognize she needed to leave to protect herself. Whatever it takes though.

What I'm excited about is that she mentioned that they could do it again. Her advice is helpful, love and trust is often the overriding factor that keeps someone in an abusive relationship.