Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 09:08 AM

Yes, I saw about the magazines. The mag. also had pictures of Rihanna with scars on her wrist, but it looked pretty edited.

Anyway, Oprah said HE WILL HIT YOU AGAIN. I agree with her. Chris Brown was on something at the time most likely, and he could sure do whatever triggered the behavior again. Maybe he was just angry? I dunno.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 12:21 PM

I trust E! and it hasn't reported a marriage. I'm certain they are watching for it though, so we'll know if it does happen.

You don't have to be on something to be violent. I had exs that were violent because "I did something wrong". Domestic violence is about control and if she overstepped his determined boundaries, it was unlikely that he wouldn't "punish" her.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 03-12-2009, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
We can only hope it does. As for Rhianna, she's an idiot. I know that domestic violence victims do often return to their other halves, but they're mostly a) without money, b) without a support network and c) with kids so they don't have a choice. Rhianna however has lots of money, a good support network including her mentor and friends and no kids. I've seen the photos of her battered face and I firmly believe that Chris could end up killing her one day. O_o For her own sake, she has to leave him for good. The leopard does NOT change his spots as far as domestic violence goes and I'd prefer it if she left on her feet rather than in a box.

totally agree with you Miranda. I actually picked up a magazine at the stand and looked down to the ground in shame of her. She is such a powerful artist and doesn't need that kind of person in her life.I hope she turns around and takes a good look at the situation she was put in and how she could put this man away for what he has done to her.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 03:19 PM

Of all I'm glad for, he has withdrawn his name from the Nickolodeon Kids' Choice Award ballot. A lot of people were throwing a fit over Nick not taking his name off in light of what he's recently done - they said that his name being on there was represently purely by his music, not his actions - but he took himself off for whatever reason. I'm glad; he's a bad role model after this.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-12-2009, 04:33 PM

He did? That's new.

Oprah is doing a special today on it with Tyra. I just tuned in right now with 30 minutes left. If anyone else is watching this, tell us what you think.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 06:14 PM

god, all these hollywood stars have gotten themselves into trouble. i dont know who to point fingers at, but i deleted chris brown songs off my mp3... only one song, but still.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#17 (permalink))
Old
ponyboy (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-20-2009, 10:21 PM

i think she went back to him because she was pregnant

Avatar by saraSKELLINGTONsiggy made by Rameboe and jordanashley
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-21-2009, 05:34 PM

She's not pregnant. I read an article in More! magazine that states clearly that is just an untrue rumour. She went back to him cuz she thinks that she loves him, and that he won't do it again. Sorry but the leopard does not change its spots. He will hit her again, and one day maybe, he'll kill her which would be a tragedy.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-21-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Brown's people are frustrated that people in his world are shoveling lies. They asked us to say the following: Brown and Rihanna are not married, she is not pregnant, he is not doing an animal rescue nor is he doing a mea culpa tour.
From TMZ. It's been confirmed that they are not in the studio working together.

By the way, Rihanna is trying to not testify in court. I hope the judge tells her off, there is no reason for her to be trying to defend him. Also, everyone already knows it is her, there's nothing she can possibly hide anymore. If she gets forced though, she will probably pull the typical battered woman statement and say she lied in the police report. More will be available on monday with this.

Quote:
We're told Geragos and Rihanna's lawyer, Donald Etra, believe Rihanna was compromised when her name surfaced as the alleged victim in the beating. They claim this and other leaks violate her privacy rights and therefore she should not have to further put herself out to the public by testifying against Brown in the case.
Also, its been suggested that the alleged texts that caused the fight were from Brown's manager and discussed having sex later. This woman is 40 and its alleged that they had sex when he was 16. It might be possible for her to still be charged for stat rape is this is proven, though I'm not entirely sure about California rape laws. Of course, if you ask her, she said rather angrily a bit back that there was no relationship. Do the innocent deny such things that loudly and with such detail when there is nothing going on? I think not.

(#20 (permalink))
Old
xXx_Nessa_xXx (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-23-2009, 11:30 AM

Im super disapointed in the both of them. I am such a huge fan of them both and I was just crushed to hear what happened. I really think Rihanna is going through a diffcult time in life and its even worse being in the eye of the spolight when tough times occur. I support any descion she makes because its her personal life and all her fans should just stay out of it. I think what happened should only be between her and CB. I wish them both the best! ^.^