Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Music (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/music/)
-   -   Miley Cyrus Comments 2 (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/music/20764-miley-cyrus-comments-2-a.html)

Silver_Wolf_Kitty 02-14-2009 07:41 PM

Miley Cyrus Comments 2

The thread was too long, so here is the new one.

Love her, hate her, we all have strong feelings about her. I personally don't like her and I feel she has become a terrible role model. She is the next future teen star to get hopped up on drugs and go have psychological problems in my opinion.

TechnoMayhem 02-22-2009 01:53 AM

Hah. I agree with you.
She isn't even that pretty.
Her voice sounds like a cat fight.
She's only famous because of her daddy.

Didn't she have a 20yr old boyfriend or something like that?

A clue may not have a "first time", but the people posting in its hiding place are champions of waiting for the right moment.
Secret Word: Rose

naruto_fan 03-02-2009 12:27 AM

She does have a 20 year old bf.

I like her style, but she tries to be like Lil' Mama with the colorful skirts and all.

TechnoMayhem 03-02-2009 05:42 AM

Oh, I knew I was right. (:
I like some of her clothes(celebs always have good clothes)but sometimes she looks like heck on legs.
._.

spirit_queen 03-02-2009 05:55 AM

Her smile is what bothers me; she's not even properly grinning, but is baring her teeth. O.o

booni_monkey 03-02-2009 10:40 AM

Her smile is wacky. Her face is wacky. Her singing is death on stilettos. Boo-hoo, Daddy is famous and I'm not, so I'll just send in a video of him and I dancing and they'll totally give me the role of Hannah Montana!

Honestly, does she think ppls over 15 fall for that?

Mirela 03-08-2009 04:06 AM

^^^^^^ Well isnt it a good thing that her target audience isnt people over 15?

I dont get why people are always bashing her. She makes a show for kids, she makes music for kids, she makes movies for kids. Duh she's gonna have childish sounding music and as for her personal life, she's human. Has no-one whose critisising her ever stuffed up before?

As for her voice, thats a matter of opinion. I personally think that the sound of Avril Lavinges voice is torture, but alot o epople disagree with me.

Silent_Wolf 03-08-2009 10:49 AM

Excuse me, the main reason we are "bashing" her is because she is setting a VERY poor example for her target audience. I mean, seriously, dating a 20 year old UNDERWEAR model? She looks like she's in her fities without her makeup on and it is frankly disgusting. She's set a foul example and I can only hope she'll fall out of popularity before she imprints on these kids' minds that dating someone over 18 is a perfectly fine thing to do when you're a kid!

TechnoMayhem 03-08-2009 10:54 AM

Exactly.
It's too late in my area. Kids are already imprinted.
Quote:

Originally Posted by booni_monkey (Post 810755)
Her smile is wacky. Her face is wacky. Her singing is death on stilettos. Boo-hoo, Daddy is famous and I'm not, so I'll just send in a video of him and I dancing and they'll totally give me the role of Hannah Montana!

Honestly, does she think ppls over 15 fall for that?

I believe she does.

Kiani 03-11-2009 10:14 PM

The kids at work love her. Honestly, at their age, they dont know jack about her personal life, they only know the character and the character is a great role-model.

Besides, I didnt realise that dating models was a neddy-no-no?