Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-12-2009, 06:28 PM

Ok, well, knowing the reason for the tattoo makes it a little more understandable...she could probably wait until she was 18...but I guess it couldn't wait.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-12-2009, 06:56 PM

I'm still sure she could have honoured her friend a different way... She's rich, why not donate some of her cash to a foundation to help stop/cure cystic fibrosis? That seems more logical...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-12-2009, 07:06 PM

Yes, exactly. At first I thought it was just a quote from a song...she said she likes the song "breathe" by taylor swift...but yeah, she could have done something else.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-13-2009, 05:58 PM

http://cdn.idolator.com/wp-content/u.../mileygaga.jpg

Thats the outfit she wore to the Royal Variety Show to preform to the queen. (Sorry it has Gaga in it but its the only clear full photo I could find.) Great way to make a impression on the Queen by wearing a shorts and a long shirt. Sadly, I think this is what I really ever see Miley wearing, when its not anything.

On a side-note: Gaga looks thrilled. XD

(#55 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-17-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlover642 View Post

Thats the outfit she wore to the Royal Variety Show to preform to the queen. (Sorry it has Gaga in it but its the only clear full photo I could find.) Great way to make a impression on the Queen by wearing a shorts and a long shirt. Sadly, I think this is what I really ever see Miley wearing, when its not anything.

Miley looks like a sk@ank with those shorts and t-shirt. C'mon, don't you think litttle kids would look up to her?? She is dating and underwear model and she posted bad pics on the internet. My friend went to her concert (*puke*) and she said that she was moving to Muncie, Indiana. I don't believe it, but if Miley will move, I'm in trouble 0.0

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#56 (permalink))
Old
angel_baby128 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to angel_baby128 Send a message via Yahoo to angel_baby128
Default 12-18-2009, 06:28 PM

Quote:

Ewwww i've seen that picture before. The poor queen had to meet THAT. But then she got to meet Lady Gaga so the poor queen's day got better xD

I'm surprised Miley is even allowed to leave her house dressed like that so I kinda blame her parents for this one

STAND.OUT
Avii byy: xXGrimReaperXx
SiggyDoll Byy: Muffin_Loverr
(#57 (permalink))
Old
nikkolai (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 7 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-11-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
I would think Prince Phillip wouldn't have minded so much though.

I have mixed opinions on this child, though I don't know much about her, i'm not one to care about celebs and follow them....
I think she should be a better role model for the kids she puts on a show for, but at the same time, she's 17, she should be allowed to live her life the way she wants it.
If parents don't like what she's doing the should control what their kids watch, miley cyrus isn't just at fault really.

Like I said, got a mixed view.

(#58 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-02-2010, 12:48 PM

WTF!!! Have you guys seen the "Can't Be Tamed" music vid? IT'S HORROR. And this shows that she's gone over the top and no little kid should look up to her. And why is she making "Hannah Montana Forever" on Disney Channel? O_L

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-02-2010, 11:22 PM

Yeah, I had some of my friends over and we were watching Disney Channel with my little sister after a swim. "Get ready for Hannah Montana forever!" Collective spray of cherry lime aid :/. And "I Can't Be Tamed" er...I can't believe I let my brother see that. It's borderline. No, beyond borderline. The girl is going to far.

My DeviantArt

MoonCrescent