Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-13-2009, 05:49 PM

blech.If they're changing a scene in hannah montana,miley goes "ooh" er....what?That's kinda stupid.As for the 20 year old boyfriend,she waayy to young for 20.I think I read somewhere he was 21 though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-14-2009, 12:20 PM

He's supposed to be turning 21 soon. Its thoroughly illegal for them to engage in any type of sexual activity, so I see no reason for anyone to condone their behavior. Also, he's a father. What 16 year old is ready to be a mother to someone else's kid? Most adults can't even handle that, I highly doubt she can.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 03-17-2009, 10:14 AM

Her singing voice isn't really that good to me. It just sounds...too Southern.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
Saphire_Mist (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-17-2009, 10:38 AM

Hannah Montana the movie? It's all over t.v. come watch hannah montana-see wether she chooses one or the other da da da da da. WE GET THE POINT! xD
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-17-2009, 11:13 AM

What? No more 3D concerts that are bad excuses for a movie? Darn, eh.
I feel bad that I have friends that like her still. I tell them and tell them but they just don't understand. I told them the underwear dude had a baby, and what do they say? "Awe! That's so cute!" -_-"
The movie preview makes it look so corny and cliched. I just want to scream while watching it.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 03-17-2009, 12:27 PM

Then I hate the fact that she's getting more popular than like, Keke Palmer and Miranda. Heck! Shes's more popular than Fred! Thay worked hard to get where they are now, when she got her own show because of her dad.

"Ever since I can remember, became aware of my surroundings,
there are a lot of other Idol groups out there.
But... it's no good if it's not Morning Musume,
if it's not Morning Musume I don't want to be a part of it."

Gif Credit
(#27 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 03-17-2009, 03:12 PM

in the hannah montana the movie, i hope she chooses to stop being hannnah montana, but of course, disney movies have to have happy endings, so she will continue to ruin our lives with her poor excuse of singing...

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#28 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-27-2009, 05:13 PM

Miley Cyrus: Another Stuck-Up Diva in the Making

Posted Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:21pm PDT by Shawn Amos in GetBack

Miley Cyrus needs to chill out. Just 16 years old, she's already acting like she's a stuck-up, erratic diva. She's pouting about not being granted access to Radiohead at the Grammys (best thing Radiohead ever did). She thinks she's got enough to say to write a memoir (a teenager writing an autobiography? WHAT?). Plus, she's dating "Nashville Star" flunky Justin Gaston, who is 20 years old (isn't that illegal, even in Nashville?).

Miley needs to step back and remember the scores of stories from superstars who let success go to their heads. These are the singers who became divas and started thinking the world revolved around them and that they could do whatever they wished without recrimination.

But every diva gets ditched sooner or later, and you're no exception, Miley. So remember humility, or do I need to remind you that your dad is the dude who recorded "Achy Breaky Heart"? By the way, the flipside of that single is a song called "I'm So Miserable." A coincidence? I don't think so.

Ms. Cyrus, here is your future if you don't change your ways.

I found this online and I hope ya'll enjoy it. She seriously is just another bad name added to the hollywood list. -.-

EDIT: Ok, is it me or does this pic look like it could be a punk style of her?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 03-28-2009 at 10:42 PM.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
barbiegirl103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Send a message via AIM to barbiegirl103
Default 04-08-2009, 10:19 PM

I can not stand miley cyrus, or is it destiney cyrus, or is it hannha mountiana. She is so fake trying to be to different people i understand that its the show but she has songs that hannha wrote then she has songs that miley wrote. She is such a poser. Then when you go onto the internet you see pics of her in a bath tube or lifting up her shirt little kidds don't want to see that. I wish people would think before they do that kind of stuff. She needs help then the whoel thing with her boyfriend i don't even want to get into that. I like soem of her songs but can't stand her as a person.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 04-14-2009, 07:46 AM

My friend and I want to go see the movie, even though we both hate her, just so we can say that it was horrible and make fun of it. I know that's bad but come on, you know you wanna do it too!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3