Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Music (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/music/)
-   -   Tokio Hotel (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/music/18216-tokio-hotel.html)

delly1 03-21-2008 02:02 AM

Tokio Hotel

Ok I tried to keep myself from being tempted by posting about Tokio Hotel but I think I held it off long enough.

LEFT TO RIGHT

Gustav Schäfer- on the drums and was born September 8,1988

Bill Kaulitz-
Lead vocals and twin of Tom Kaulitz born on September 1,1989and is ten minutes older then Tom

Tom Kaulitz
- lead guitar /back vocals born Sept 1,1989 and is my most favorite out of this band if you obviously haven't guessed

Georg Listing
- on the bass and was born March 31,1987

They have a more soft tone to their music which I like and I find so beautiful but others may disagree and find it silly which is fine everyone is entitled to their opinion I just wanted to see if there are other besides me and Viki on here that love them as well:D

chococat1121 03-21-2008 02:19 AM

My friend told me about them cuase she heard about them on here and at first i thought they were weird but now i'm like obsessed with them and i-tunes makes me mad cause they have barely any of their songs. but yeah they're awesome

XVickyX 03-21-2008 07:57 AM

OMGGGGG delly u know i love th and bill and tom....and georg and gustav...:D:D
i love them all and their songs are just awesome!!!!

bb_ball_babe 03-21-2008 11:26 AM

i saw their video ready set go on mtv and now im freakin obsessed with them! ready set go and scream r my fav songs now:] they rock! and I was the one who told chococat about them!!! and i never said they were weird, i said i always wondered who the guys were that were in delly's and viki's avis cuz i didn't know until i saw the music video

purple_foxx_ 03-21-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chococat1121 (Post 673740)
My friend told me about them cuase she heard about them on here and at first i thought they were weird but now i'm like obsessed with them and i-tunes makes me mad cause they have barely any of their songs. but yeah they're awesome

i agree.
(:
i heard their song "Ready, Set, Go!" && I loved it.

delly1 03-21-2008 05:50 PM

I have to be honest though I don't like the English versions at all. But I understand German therefore the songs are more appealing to me .

chococat1121 03-21-2008 06:04 PM

i can't understand german but still the german version of ready set go sounds awesome. and idk hearing songs in like a different language justs sound cool, but i can't get any of their songs in german it makes me mad

XVickyX 03-22-2008 12:21 PM

i love the german versions more and i find lyrics. i like schrei more than the english version-scream but this is mine opinion...:)

delly1 03-22-2008 12:34 PM

I am dedicating a whole section on tokio hotel for my site and Maria made me a layout of Tom Kaulitz for Blue Passions OMFG I am soo excited to put it up for you guys to see!!!!!
I was talking to my cousin in Canada the other day he said they are in Toronto .:P

bb_ball_babe 03-22-2008 05:43 PM

i wish i could understand german cuz their german songs sound cool, but i can't understand them so that kinda sux for me
and they r in toronto now??