Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
brita_ney

Default 06-02-2008, 09:08 PM

I first saw Tokio Hotel on The-N. Their music video for Ready Set Go! was on. I first thought that they were a lot like AFI. But I looked them up and really liked the rest of their music. It helps me get through my depressed times.

I would also have to agree that the german versions are better, but everyone has to remember that they're from Germany so it'd be more natural for them to sing in german instead of english.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
playinwlightnin (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-11-2008, 07:59 PM

We need to get them back to TRL!!! #1 Video at that!

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 06-11-2008 at 11:25 PM. Reason: advertising
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
FireQueen1295

Wink 06-16-2008, 03:43 PM

I love their music. I like Tom the most.lol
(#34 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 06-19-2008, 11:31 AM

Tom is the best!Hes so cute with his fear of airplanes.:P

(#35 (permalink))
Old
jenshere (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to jenshere Send a message via Yahoo to jenshere
Cool rock TOKIO HOTEL!! - 08-07-2008, 04:54 AM

have you guys been watching them on trl this week?? gah i can't get enough of them!!

the only thing i don't like is when they americanize Georg and Gustav's names.

my fav song by them is GEH it's so sweet and MONSOON love it!!
(#36 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 10-01-2008, 03:54 PM

not everyone lives where you are so we can't all see it on tri even tho it was a month ago...

But when they were in Canada they announced when coming back to Germany they are going to record a new Cd ! I am sooo excited! Hopefully they will do it in both languages for everyone and not just in English.Also it states on their website that there is a chance to win a autographed guitar by them !!

Anyways avoiding my extreme excitement.. off topic I am going to see basshunter in France on October 18 Club MACUMBA @ St Julien en Genevois - France. I am so stoked! He was already in Germany on the nineteenth and I went to see him and he was great so I need more can't wait for my first club in France!

Last edited by delly1 : 10-01-2008 at 03:56 PM.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
AmericanRag

Default 10-03-2008, 11:35 PM

I first heard them in 2003, in my second year of German, our Teacher made a huge list of German bands/musicians/singers ect... for a project and someone picked them and I didn't really care for them then mainly because they were like 13-14 and it seemed to gimmicky and their songs were very childish. And then suddenly sometime in August ? they were everywhere !

And then I really started to hate them because, I couldn't get away from them ! I think the lead singer looks ridiculous, he looks like Cher with that awful hair style.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-03-2009, 06:01 PM

I found a video of Tom Kaulitz singing through the monsoon in English. its not very good quality but man would i love to hear his voice in person
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/n...ote=1&p=751726

(#39 (permalink))
Old
Morty_Black13 (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Talking Georg Listing is my baby-daddy lol - 01-05-2011, 11:45 PM

aaahhh! I love Tokio Hotel!!! I just finally found this group on here! hank god. okay, am i the only one who totally wants to have Georg Listing's baby?