Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-22-2008, 10:00 AM

I don't like Paramore... -.- Now if I ever start a band, people would get me confused with Hayley Williams cause we have the same spelling of the same name.

Besides, they're over-rated and over-played. Not unlike Miley Cyrus. I heard they might break up, too.

I guess I mainly just dislike the lead singer because she's a girl like me, with the same name as me, who sings the same genre of song as me, and the rest of the people in her band are guys, like mine... She's basically me (but with weirder hair), but everyone's in love with her. I don't see why, either. To me, she's not pretty and like I said, I can sing like her. So what's the big deal?

No, I don't hate every band and female singers (though, I don't like the majority of female vocalists) though it may seem I do. I dislike Rihanna, Miley, and Hayley Williams. See? I can't even call her by her first name without thinking "she shamed my name worldwide...".

Don't judge me just because I don't like one band. I can almost see the attack on me coming. I'm simply stating my opinion. They're like most other bands like that with a female vocalist - which ruins it for me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
maria_is_gr8

Default 02-22-2008, 10:37 AM

Different people have different choices!!!!

Paramore is my fav band!! I luv paramore.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
LadyBlue

Default 02-22-2008, 11:00 AM

I like them esp. that Crush,Crush song
(#14 (permalink))
Old
XVickyX (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-22-2008, 11:02 AM

I like Paramore also!!!
i think that Hayley is sooo cute!!
fav songs are:
misery business,crush,crush,crush and born for this!!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
XBlackxShadeX

Default 03-19-2008, 02:44 PM

I'm a big fan of theirs. I like thier first cd better then this new one though.

I'll be honest, at first it sucked for me that they got big. Because not many people knew of them, and like I was proud to be a fan of a band that no one else knew. Now their big and everyone likes them.

But I'm not really mad about it anymore. I'm happy for them
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-19-2008, 03:42 PM

Like I was saying though, not everyone likes them (i.e. ME!). Actually, in Canada, they aren't even that well known. Just like how in Canada, Billy Talent is HUGE and in the States, not many people know them.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
XBlackxShadeX

Default 03-19-2008, 06:45 PM

^yupp isnt that so intresting?
(#18 (permalink))
Old
iAlli

Default 03-28-2008, 06:55 PM

I have been a huge Paramore fan since like 3 years ago! They are a lot more popular now than they were then. They were my fave band then, and still are now. <3
(#19 (permalink))
Old
maria_is_gr8

Default 04-01-2008, 05:52 AM

Yea! Seriously, love paramore! My avvie shows that how i love hayley williams, i like whole band ''paramore''!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
brokehalo7 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to brokehalo7
Default 04-06-2008, 07:21 PM

omg i love paramoure i have misery buissiness and crush crush but thats all cause im broke and i-tunes dosen't like me