Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Movie Reviews All "In Theater" movie reviews and "coming soon" movie talk.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
jojobrouwer (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Exclamation The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 05-03-2014, 05:17 PM

Warning: This post may contain some spoilers (I'll try not to give away anything big).

I personally liked (for the most part) The Amazing Spiderman 2 better than the first, I'm an action and adventure lover, I think this movie had more action than the 1st one. Honestly I almost cried (I think I might have felt myself actually crying a bit). I cried for the first also. Anyway, it definitely pulled out my heart, I just saw it last night, and I am still mad at the filmmakers for a certain part, not that it wasn't well made (it was!), it's just me, I am upset about what happened. If your looking for age suggestion, although you'll probably get a better source, I would say maybe 10+. I don't know though. It has a scene where someone is strangled, multiple deaths, someone has a truck and runs over cars(some occupied some not). My 9 year old brother was a bit scared by Electro.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-03-2014, 07:40 PM

I don't really like Electro as a villain, personally; that's just me. I want the next movie to star the Black Cat.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
jojobrouwer (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Exclamation Re-The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 05-06-2014, 05:17 PM

Yea, really I liked Max Dillon, I was sad he died, I was reading online about all the connections and things that were implied, and it said felicity(I think that was her name) was a reference to black-cat, although I would like to see her again, we will be seeing Dr. Octopus though, in the movie it showed his suit in the display case at Oscorp. I found all these connections and things at imdb.com I like it sooooo much, i haven't seen the originals in forever but i think I'd still like The Amazing Spiderman more.