Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Movie Reviews All "In Theater" movie reviews and "coming soon" movie talk.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - 05-29-2010, 01:20 AM

*Spoilers!*

What?!

I cannot believe you guys haven't posted on this yet! c'mon! It's Harry Potter!

I have been with this series since 1999. That's over a decade. I love it. I grew up with Harry...and I am going to cry very hard, because this movie marks the end of it.

I mean...the last book was released...but I thought, "Hey. I got the movie to look forward to!"

But after this...no. No movies. No book...nothing. Leaves me feeling kind of empty.

So here it is guys. Split into two parts. Say goodbye to a piece of your childhood. The final FINAL chapter to Harry Potter:

YouTube - Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Trailer

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-11-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-29-2010, 06:29 AM

Er, it's not out over here yet, so that's why. O_o I tend to wait til movies are released before posting about them.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-29-2010, 06:03 PM

It's not out. Lol. We're just now getting to see the preview, though. p=

And the page said "Coming soon movie talk" *Shrugs*

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2010, 07:25 PM

Well, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows is coming out in cinema this month in the UK ^^

Click here for a preview plus the chance to make your own "Undesirable No.1" poster! XD Just upload a picture.

Here is an example I made with a picture saved on my computer; nope, that's not me. I know some of you have photos saved; so make one with you in it! (Tho we all know the real "Undesirable No. 1 is actually Kitty! XD)

http://i51.tinypic.com/2vhwzex.jpg

(Linked out for hugeness)

For more previews etc, go here. It looks so EPIC!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-11-2010 at 07:29 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-12-2010, 05:32 PM

Wow, already? I gotta say, although DH was my least favourite book in the series, I'm still excited for the movie.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-12-2010, 06:17 PM

All the unnecessary deaths ticked me off. -.- But the movie looks so seriously cool, like an action film.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2 - 04-13-2011, 10:25 AM

Posting this in a separate topic cuz it's the second part of the movie. Click the link and scroll down to watch the teaser.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: First look at last film | Mail Online

The film that Harry Potter fans have been waiting for - and dreading - is approaching fast.

On July 15, the final instalment in the Harry Potter series will be released, bringing an end to the action-packed saga that has gripped the world for over 15 years since J.K. Rowling's first novel was released.

A sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, with a teaser trailer and the film's stars talking about what we can expect from the climactic film.

The first Deathly Hallows film broke an incredible five box office records in the UK when it was released in November.
It took in 18.3 million on its opening weekend in the UK and $125 million at the US box office. To date it has taken an estimated 404 million worldwide.

The final film will the see the much-anticipated battle between Harry Potter and his nemesis Lord Voldemort.
In the featurette, Daniel Radcliffe says: 'Something's got to give. Harry is aware that the floodgates are open and that he is going to have to be the one that deals with Voldemort.

After spending months searching the country for Voldemort's horcruxes - the source of his power and immortality - in order to defeat, Harry and his friends will eventually return to Hogwarts for the final showdown.

The first Deathly Hallows ended with Harry, Hermione and Ron on a mission to find these objects, and becoming increasingly frustrated with their lack of progress.

While the last film was described as a something of a road trip film, concentrating on the complex emotions and relationships of Harry and his best friends, the final chapter will be all action.

'It ties up every single loose end of the whole saga. The scale of this one feels enormous,' Emma Watson promises. 'Your heart is going to race.'

In between quests for hidden horcruxes and duals with Lord Voldemort, Harry finds time for a little romance.

The newly-released clip shows a lingering kiss between Harry and his love interest Ginny Weasley.

Fans of the book are also looking forward to the highly anticipated embrace between Hermione and Ron.

Rupert Grint spoke about kissing his co-star, recently announced as the new face of Lancome, during promotion work for the last instalment.

'It was actually okay, he said. 'It was just the anticipation. Neither of us were looking forward to it.

'Ive seen her grow up and known her since she was nine. It just doesnt feel right.'

Emma has had to get hot and heavy with both her leading men, after kissing Radcliffe for a scene in Deathly Hallows: Part 1 in which Ron imagines his best friends betraying him.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 is released in the UK on July 15.

(#8 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 04-13-2011, 12:57 PM

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!! *fangirlscream*

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 04-14-2011, 07:28 AM

It looks totally epic, I can't wait! XD

(#10 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-15-2011, 05:17 PM

I'm a bit lost seeing as I've gone and lost track of how far I've watched into the movies. It's not that bad, though, because I've read all seven books and know how everything ends. But, I've still got a bizarre OCD urge to catch up on everything before DH before watching it. >_>

I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick. ~ Valkyrie Cain
Ill buy you a stick for Christmas. - Skulduggery Pleasant