Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Movie Reviews All "In Theater" movie reviews and "coming soon" movie talk.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - 05-29-2010, 02:20 AM

*Spoilers!*

What?!

I cannot believe you guys haven't posted on this yet! c'mon! It's Harry Potter!

I have been with this series since 1999. That's over a decade. I love it. I grew up with Harry...and I am going to cry very hard, because this movie marks the end of it.

I mean...the last book was released...but I thought, "Hey. I got the movie to look forward to!"

But after this...no. No movies. No book...nothing. Leaves me feeling kind of empty.

So here it is guys. Split into two parts. Say goodbye to a piece of your childhood. The final FINAL chapter to Harry Potter:

YouTube - Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Trailer

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-11-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-29-2010, 07:29 AM

Er, it's not out over here yet, so that's why. O_o I tend to wait til movies are released before posting about them.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-29-2010, 07:03 PM

It's not out. Lol. We're just now getting to see the preview, though. p=

And the page said "Coming soon movie talk" *Shrugs*

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-11-2010, 08:25 PM

Well, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows is coming out in cinema this month in the UK ^^

Click here for a preview plus the chance to make your own "Undesirable No.1" poster! XD Just upload a picture.

Here is an example I made with a picture saved on my computer; nope, that's not me. I know some of you have photos saved; so make one with you in it! (Tho we all know the real "Undesirable No. 1 is actually Kitty! XD)

http://i51.tinypic.com/2vhwzex.jpg

(Linked out for hugeness)

For more previews etc, go here. It looks so EPIC!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-11-2010 at 08:29 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 11-12-2010, 06:32 PM

Wow, already? I gotta say, although DH was my least favourite book in the series, I'm still excited for the movie.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 11-12-2010, 07:17 PM

All the unnecessary deaths ticked me off. -.- But the movie looks so seriously cool, like an action film.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
jbdoll (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-04-2010, 03:54 AM

It is mostly set away from the surrounding of Hogwarts...because of that it was missing something...but great movie
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Shuni

Default 12-08-2010, 06:05 PM

I went to the midnight showing, dressed as Luna Lovegood. It was pretty awesome.

The Potter films have definitely developed. They are not a kids movie anymore.

SPOILER:

I love that they changed Hedwig's death. It was more dignified.

I feel that they rushed some key parts, though. Return to Grimmauld Place was REALLY rushed and so was the Ministry.
And then they just THREW Sirius's mirror in there. If you don't read the books, then you'd probably be lost several times.

All in all...not my favorite Potter movie, but still it was good. I'm stoked for the second part. I think that one is gonna blow them all out of the water.

Luna Lovegood:

(#9 (permalink))
Old
incrediblehunk (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-16-2010, 03:16 AM

Well, I have seen that first chapter. Its just amazing full of enjoyable, full of expectation and now can't wait for the next chapter of deathly hallows.

fully excited for that.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 01-10-2011, 06:22 PM

I saw the movie last night... and it was fantastic. ^^ I'm glad they split the book into two parts; no way could they have squeezed everything into one.