Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Movie Reviews All "In Theater" movie reviews and "coming soon" movie talk.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Avatar [Spoilers!!!] - 12-25-2009, 10:45 PM

This movie definately deserves the title "#1 Movie in the World" Evervything about it is SUPERB! If you're going to go see it, I highly suggest seeing it 3D, because the experience is amazing. Such as when the "Pure Spirits" or "Seeds of the Sacred Tree" are floating about, it really looks like you can touch them. The animation is....amazing. Nothing like The Polar Express. It's really amazing he created the concept 14 years ago, but had to wait for technology to catch up. Congrats to Cameron on a job well done!! I really can't get over how real everything seemed!! It was 10x better than I expected, and the way they filmed was really something different, especially what the did with the cameras infront of their faces. I have never heard of anything like it! I wouldn't mind going to Pandora. Even if I did have to be in a space shuttle for 5 years Or have to deal with everything wanting to kill me. On second thought....maybe I'll go in the army first If anyone is thinking of going, don't think! JUST GO!!

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!