Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Movie Reviews (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/movie-reviews/)
-   -   Toy Story 3 (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/movie-reviews/21740-toy-story-3-a.html)

Silent_Wolf 10-24-2009 07:51 PM

Toy Story 3

YouTube - Toy Story 3 - Official Trailer [HD]

Oh. My. Gosh. Yay~!

Is anybody else excited for this? The best part is that the movie's coming out June 18 next year! ^__^ .. It kind of freaks me out, because apparently Andy's going to college... and so am I next year... o___o

antimaie 10-25-2009 08:24 PM

I am so exicted for this movie, I used to be obbsessed with Toy Story. I was Jesse one year for Halloween, and I have the Jesse and Woody dolls. ahaha. ;D

Woah, he's gonna be going to college? o__o
I thought he was gonna be like in high school or something still.

I love Pixar movies; and Cars 2 is supposed to be coming out in 2011. ;D

Miranda_ 06-30-2010 05:14 PM

I want to see this. But it's not coming out here til mid July. -.-

spirit_queen 06-30-2010 05:21 PM

Saw it, loved it. It was very intense, actually. O.o

Miranda_ 07-02-2010 04:11 PM

I've heard that it is. But still sounds good. XD

I had a Toy Story moment once; when I was a kid, I had a battered old frog bean bag toy that was my favourite toy. He'd lost both arms and had them sewn back on; his eyes had been replaced by buttons and he'd lost some of his beans, so he was skinny, but I still loved him. One day, he went missing and I was really upset.

I eventually got given a new frog, of the same type; cept this one was brand new. I named this one Froggy 2 and pretended he was Froggy's son. :lol: A few months later, and I found Froggy in the garden. O_o I'd searched the entire garden for him before and never found him; besides, my dad had mowed the lawn several times and he would have been ripped up if he'd been there.

After watching the first Toy Story movie, I wondered if there'd been a power struggle between my Froggy toy and my second fave toy; a fuzzy horse, like the one between Buzz and Woody. :lol:

spirit_queen 07-02-2010 05:12 PM

I remember as a kid that I used to try to sneak up on my toys to see if they were living. :lol: I never caught them, but kept trying; to my mind, not catching them didn't disprove the movie, just had me thinking They're just that darn good!

Miranda_ 07-02-2010 05:21 PM

:lol:

And my fuzzy horse was smarter than Woody; seeing as he was always still there, he just never got caught out after he somehow managed to get rid of Froggy. :lol: He must have patched things up with Froggy afterwards, somehow. xD

spirit_queen 07-02-2010 05:24 PM

No, he was just Alpha toy, Miranda. XD Froggy was lucky to make up with him; not all toys are as nice as Andy's. :lol:

Miranda_ 07-02-2010 05:29 PM

:lol: Or maybe, now that Froggy had Froggy 2 to back him up, Fuzzy had no choice but to make things up. XXD

spirit_queen 07-02-2010 05:34 PM

We'll never know, will we? XD
I still have my main and fave group of animals; the Tiger Family, Freckles the horse, Sugar the Cat, and Mr. Teddy (had him since I was 3).