Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Membership Questions about Doll Palace membership. Do not provide any private info in this public forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
khenn (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Screen/Username? - 04-06-2010, 08:40 AM

I was wondering, and i didn't see another thread on this, is there any way to change your screen/username? I made mine qutie sometime ago and i don't quite like it anymore.

Your going to kiss many frogs, before you find your prince.
Signature made by me =3
Visit My Shop :3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-06-2010, 09:34 AM

If you are premi, you can request for a name change. If not, then you will have to register a new account. However, since no-one is allowed to have two accounts on forums, you must PM me with a link to your new and old accounts, state which one you are going to use full time and promise to not use the old one. I will then merge the accounts so you get to keep your postcount; however, you will have to refriend everyone on your friends list and redo your sig and av. You must not log into your old account after I have merged it; if you do, you will be in trouble.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!