Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Membership Questions about Doll Palace membership. Do not provide any private info in this public forum.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default What Do I Do? - 12-10-2009, 01:07 AM

Um, so Supports gone and I have an issue that I don't know how to deal with:

I just bought premiumship for another account (2 in total). When I looked at my bank account TDP charged me twice on the same day. That seemed off since I could have sworn I JUST payed my last premiumship monthly fee. Sure enough I was charged on the 23rd of November and then twice on the 9th of December. Only one of those transactions are legit! What do I do? The only thing I can think of is to cancle the 2nd premiumship, but then how do I go about getting the premiumship for that account when I'll be too scared that it'll be overcharging me? I'll get my money back, won't I?!

Grrr.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-10-2009, 06:40 AM

Are you paying thru Paypal? I'm not so sure how that works, but they could possibly help you with it. You could try opening a ticket for helpdesk; we don't really know how the site staff work, but it's worth a try.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-10-2009, 12:10 PM

I'd suggest helpdesk. I've heard they tend to refund quickly when these things happen. About the only thing they do do. Just inform them that you just paid and these two charges are illegitimate.

If that premium wasn't supposed to go beyond a month(after December 23rd), make sure you note that. They've been renewing premium too without asking, which is thoroughly illegal.

Quite frankly, at this point in time, I'm tempted to suggest everyone just stops with the premium since they clearly can't keep their act straight. This isn't something that should be messed up since I believe it runs on an automated system. If it is a system, just more signs of issues.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#4 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 12-10-2009, 05:57 PM

So some good news! The issue cleared itself up. I was signing onto my bank account to have the information at hand while I was on the phone with PayPal, but one of the transactions dissappeared. So everything is all good now. I will definately keep an eye on it next month to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 12-10-2009, 05:59 PM

That's good. They must've caught themselves with it or decided to browse the forums at random xD Closing.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Closed Thread