Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Membership Questions about Doll Palace membership. Do not provide any private info in this public forum.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Thumbs down Gimme my Premi membership! Now! - 01-21-2009, 01:00 PM

Now it's over 3 weeks since I paid $22 through PayPal for a year's Premium membership, which I still haven't gotten.

By rights, I should have gotten it by now.

I want to be able to make and save my personal dollmakers and use other people's. In fact, I've a friend whose personal maker I want to check out, but can't because I'm not premi.

I've become hooked on the contests and want to put on my own as well as participate in those marked "premi only," but can't because I'm not premi.

I want to be able to make Bonitas, Silents and the other doll categories marked "Premium," but can't because I'm not premi.

I want to be able to expand my doll album past 8 pages, but can't because I'm not premi.

I want to take advantage of other perks listed in the info about Premium membership--but can't because I'm not premi.

As long as I don't have premi, I'm going to continue grousing about not having it. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford not to get what I've paid for.

I'm also, if I don't get my premi membership as soon as possible, seriously considering taking my complaint about not getting the premi membership I paid for to consumer websites.

I hope the owners of this site see this--and get on the stick. As I said in the head, Gimme my Premi membership! Now!

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 01-21-2009, 01:51 PM

I can understand your frustration, but nobody on the forums can do anything about this.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2009, 03:43 PM

Exactly. The only person who has control over the site is support; try PMing her on forums once, politely.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with getting your premi, but there isn't anything we moderators can do about this cuz we don't have site control, just forums control. I've also heard that helpdesk and other site sections are backed up, so maybe wait a little longer and it'll come thru?

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Default 01-21-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Exactly. The only person who has control over the site is support; try PMing her on forums once, politely.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with getting your premi, but there isn't anything we moderators can do about this cuz we don't have site control, just forums control. I've also heard that helpdesk and other site sections are backed up, so maybe wait a little longer and it'll come thru?
Thanks for the response--I know you and Elanorea and the rest of the mods wouldn't be able to do anything about this issue--I was hoping one of the site owners or support would see this post.

Yesterday I sent a polite e-mail about this to the help desk and got an automated response saying I'd get a reply "soon."

I just took the opportunity to vent in the hope that support or one of the site owners would see this--and after this I'll send support a PM about this problem.

And I also wanted to hear from folks also having trouble with getting premi. The last time I wrote about this which was nearly 3 weeks ago, I heard that it could take up to 2 weeks to get premi so I decided to be patient up till then, but as noted now it's been 3 weeks which is much too long.

The other thing that gets me is that the verbiage about paying by PayPal says that once payment goes through it'll take 30 seconds before one gets Premi. I was naive enough to believe that.

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-21-2009, 07:05 PM

It only took 30 seconds for me. o-O Are you SURE you did the transaction right?
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Default 01-21-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
It only took 30 seconds for me. o-O Are you SURE you did the transaction right?
That's interesting--when did you get Premium membership?

I'm sure I did the transaction right since I got an e-mail back from PayPal saying my payment had gone through to TDP and that if I had any questions to contact the help desk, which I've done twice--the first time on Dec. 31, the second time, yesterday.

Yesterday I got back an automated e-mail saying I'd hear back from them "soon." but haven't heard back yet.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-21-2009, 09:32 PM

June '08. xD
Hmm, I'm not sure then. I guess you'll just have to be patient. :\
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-21-2009, 09:51 PM

I should have worked, I redid mine a few months back and it worked instantly.
Did the amount go through on your credit card?

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Default 01-22-2009, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aihana_ View Post
I should have worked, I redid mine a few months back and it worked instantly.
Did the amount go through on your credit card?
I used my bank debit card and yes, it went through in a couple of days.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-22-2009, 01:41 AM

Hm, then it should have worked, I can't see a problem with it. I guess you'll just have to contact support or helpdesk.

Closed Thread