Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Membership Questions about Doll Palace membership. Do not provide any private info in this public forum.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 05:51 AM

Look, your "threat" about taking this site to consumer websites is a little off kilter; people do not buy actual things off this site so honestly, that wouldn't hold any water. It's also telling me you're used to getting what you want and things certainly don't work that way on the internet.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 06:02 AM

Please can you just calm down, Louisiana. I understand your frustration, but there is nothing that anyone here can do, so constantly posting about it is not going to help.

Having a go about TDP to consumer websites is also not going to help, cuz support has not checked in on forums for a while, and until she does, no-one can do anything. Either PM her on forums, or email her at support@thedollpalace.com (I think!; check the site) politely and once. When she comes on, I'm sure she'll do something to fix your problem. Please just try and be patient; there are a lot of site issues waiting for fixes, not just helpdesk and premium so we all have to be patient as far as that goes.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Please can you just calm down, Louisiana. I understand your frustration, but there is nothing that anyone here can do, so constantly posting about it is not going to help.

Having a go about TDP to consumer websites is also not going to help, cuz support has not checked in on forums for a while, and until she does, no-one can do anything. Either PM her on forums, or email her at support@thedollpalace.com (I think!; check the site) politely and once. When she comes on, I'm sure she'll do something to fix your problem. Please just try and be patient; there are a lot of site issues waiting for fixes, not just helpdesk and premium so we all have to be patient as far as that goes.
Apologies for blowing up over this issue and threatening to go to consumer websites It's just that when I'm already bummed out and then find out that others such as Lena who subscribed after me are getting their premi in a timely manner (2 weeks or less) and for me it's over 3 weeks now since I ordered it and the $22 was taken out of my checking account and I've never even heard anything back from the help desk or support (both of which I contacted once, politely in the past few days, BTW) it really gets my goat.

I mean, I already knew that as others have pointed out both are clogged, but when someone else who subscribed after me already has premi after only 2 weeks when this should be done on a first-come first serve basis which is only fair I wonder what's wrong with the system and want to make my feelings known. Because I feel like I'm the red-headed stepchild.

I'll try to calm down and be patient--I just hope I'm not still without my premi a month from now......

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 03:27 PM

Okay, first off, you are NOT being singled out for any reason as to why you do not have your premi. Second, Lena getting her premi has nothing to do with why you haven't gotten yours. You are just being a sour little child. I am not in any mood to put up with your 'well I've waited several weeks now' excuse as I just went through one hell of a school day and I am not patient enough to just sit here and be polite right now! Just quit saying you are not being treated fairly and you are not the "red-headed stepchild" (I actually rather resent that statement as I am a redhead and I am not treated poorly like you seem to imply all red-heads are) because frankly, you are acting as though you expect to be treated like a queen on here and that isn't going to happen anytime soon. If you even dare call me rude after how you have been acting on here to the admin, moderators and other users I will not be any happier than I am right now. You have been told that there is a large backup, now just accept it and quit your whining!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#25 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 03:36 PM

*Facepalm*
Shut up and sit in a corner, PLEASE. We neither have the ability to help you or care a di'ckens about you're problem, so bug off and stop annoying us and ranting or you will be banned for spamming and then you won't even be able to come on the forums.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 01-23-2009, 05:03 PM

Calm down, everybody.

Louisiana, posting on the forums is not likely to help solve your problem in any way. I don't like this situation any more than you do, but that's the way it is. If you just want to rant/vent about it, go to the Anger Room.

As others pointed out, the issue with you not receiving premium most probably has nothing to do with you being singled out personally by the management, but rather some error in the system. You are not being treated unfairly intentionally.

Also, this thread should probably be locked. Nothing constructive is going to come out of it.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2009, 05:06 PM

Heck yes, clack it dead! Before we start using teh mortal insults on eachother! And the ganging up, oh yes the ganging up. Quick, lock it.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorea View Post
Calm down, everybody.

Louisiana, posting on the forums is not likely to help solve your problem in any way. I don't like this situation any more than you do, but that's the way it is. If you just want to rant/vent about it, go to the Anger Room.

As others pointed out, the issue with you not receiving premium most probably has nothing to do with you being singled out personally by the management, but rather some error in the system. You are not being treated unfairly intentionally.

Also, this thread should probably be locked. Nothing constructive is going to come out of it.
Thanks--if I want to rant or vent on this issue in the future I will go to the Anger Room.

And I agree that this thread should probably be locked.

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
(#29 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-23-2009, 05:15 PM

That was.... surprising... O_O I expected a massive 'Scr'ew you I'm leaving' xD

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 06:55 PM

OK, this thread has gone far enough; I'm locking it to prevent a flame war blowing up like Elanorea suggested.

Closed Thread