Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Membership Questions about Doll Palace membership. Do not provide any private info in this public forum.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-22-2009, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aihana_ View Post
Hm, then it should have worked, I can't see a problem with it. I guess you'll just have to contact support or helpdesk.
I've done both and haven't heard anything back. I must have gotten lost in the shuffle. And I logged in this morning and my membership is still showing up as Standard--I'm getting sick of seeing that.

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-22-2009, 09:22 AM

Look, support hasn't been on the forum in awhile and as you've been told by two moderators and several users, helpdesk is backed up out the wazoo. Please be patient and wait awhile longer. Honestly, I'm getting sick and tired of people coming on here and whining to the moderators here about mainsite issues and premium not activating/deactivating because they, can't, do, ANYTHING. They have NO jurisdiction over the mainsite. I wish people would understand that.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Default 01-22-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Look, support hasn't been on the forum in awhile and as you've been told by two moderators and several users, helpdesk is backed up out the wazoo. Please be patient and wait awhile longer. Honestly, I'm getting sick and tired of people coming on here and whining to the moderators here about mainsite issues and premium not activating/deactivating because they, can't, do, ANYTHING. They have NO jurisdiction over the mainsite. I wish people would understand that.
Honey, if I had the premi I bought and paid for, I wouldn't be coming on here and whining.

Sure God created Man before Woman--but don't you always make a rough draft--before the final masterpiece?
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-22-2009, 02:28 PM

You don't need to whine. Seriously. This is not your personal whining board, now quit treating it like one.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 01-22-2009, 02:42 PM

Um..I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and I have mine..?
I don't understand then why it's taking yours so long. Just don't harass Jessica with countless emails. Be patient. Patience is a virtue.

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-22-2009, 07:32 PM

Seriously, people. Your frustration is understandable but its annoying, to be frank. Its not going to kill you if you have to wait a little bit longer than usual. Yeah, it may be a bit annoying, but get over it. And honestly, even though we care, cause we do, hearing this like 5 times a week gets really annoying.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-22-2009, 08:53 PM

Yes, and you have already created a thread with the same topic a while ago. Re-creating threads just to whine about something is also annoying. -.-"
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Default 01-22-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena_x View Post
Um..I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and I have mine..?
I don't understand then why it's taking yours so long. Just don't harass Jessica with countless emails. Be patient. Patience is a virtue.
You're very lucky--I wonder how you were able to get yours so quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singergirl509 View Post
Seriously, people. Your frustration is understandable but its annoying, to be frank. Its not going to kill you if you have to wait a little bit longer than usual. Yeah, it may be a bit annoying, but get over it. And honestly, even though we care, cause we do, hearing this like 5 times a week gets really annoying.
To you, Silent Wolf and Pixie Dust Dispenser: I'm afraid you'll have to deal with some more venting. This is a consumer issue--I need to be getting what I paid for. And I won't get over it until I do. No matter how many people I annoy. I hope someone in support who can straighten this out gets so annoyed that she makes sure I get the Premi I paid for just to shut me up.

To put it bluntly, this would not be such a big deal if Premi cost less. I am on a fixed income and can not afford to be ripped off to the tune of $22--which IMHO is even more annoying than having to hear "whining" as Silver Wolf put it. I imagine you'd feel similarly annoyed if you were on a fixed income and were told you'd get Premi in 2 weeks and over 3 weeks later you didn't have it.

Lena's response above shows that people are getting their Premi membership in 2 weeks--how did she get it when I haven't yet? I don't have to be patient when others are getting theirs in a timely manner. The $22 was deducted from my checking account (I used a debit card) so I know it's not a matter of the payment's not having gone through. It makes my blood boil to know that other people are getting what they paid for when I'm being ripped off.

I'm going to give TDP a week to give me my Premi (until 1/28/09--a month since I ordered and paid for it) and if there's no sign of it by then, I'm going to take my complaint to consumer websites. Because as noted above, this is a consumer issue which needs to resolved satisfactorily in a timely manner.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 01-23-2009 at 05:59 AM. Reason: Please don't double post.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-22-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisiana View Post
And I logged in this morning and my membership is still showing up as Standard--I'm getting sick of seeing that.
You could always log in on the forums, then you don't see that. But really, have you not read what people are posting, helpdesk is clogged. Nothing is going through. And whining about it won't make anything better, nor will it resolve the problem. Being standard and Premi isn't really that different though. You an still make premi dolls through dollmaker cliques like sabres_rock and Dollmaker_ .Really no need to get angry with everyone. (._.")

baby, you got me. ♥
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Louisiana (Offline)
Silent

Thumbs up 01-23-2009, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antimaie View Post
You could always log in on the forums, then you don't see that. But really, have you not read what people are posting, helpdesk is clogged. Nothing is going through. And whining about it won't make anything better, nor will it resolve the problem. Being standard and Premi isn't really that different though. You an still make premi dolls through dollmaker cliques like sabres_rock and Dollmaker_ .Really no need to get angry with everyone. (._.")

Thanks so much for the suggestion about the dollmaker cliques--it helps a lot and I'll check them out. I just wish I could hold contests (I've quite a few ideas kicking about in my head) and have unlimited album space the way premis can.

And I'm sorry I got so angry at everyone when it's not their fault and was "whining"--I've just been up to here with the long wait and finding out that others have gotten their premi in a relatively timely manner touched me off.

Closed Thread