Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Membership Questions about Doll Palace membership. Do not provide any private info in this public forum.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Exclamation TDP and PayPal - 01-08-2009, 01:17 AM

Okay. Our old bank card recieved a fraudulent charge so we had to change bank cards to get new bank card numbers. I'm a Premi through PayPal monthly charges. I have two questions:
1. Do I have to change my funding source if it's saying that it's through "Direct Debit" from my bank account number (not my card number).
2. If I make a mistake and pick the wrong one, what will happen to my account, premium personal maker, contests that are currently going ect. ect.?

I don't know if this is in the right spot or not, I figured it had to do with my membership so I put it here, sorry if I was wrong.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-08-2009, 06:35 AM

I'd contact Paypal; I honestly don't know as I've never used Paypal or had a premium account.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Unhappy 01-08-2009, 01:26 PM

I've contacted PayPal, switched cards and made the new one primary, but they can't answer the second question. I'm just afraid that if they/I did something wrong that my maker and contests will go *poof*.

So does anyone know if payment stops or is late if my personal maker or contests will survive?

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Cutiekins (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-08-2009, 07:42 PM

Well I kinda had the same problem I switched from my dads card to mine. I was w/o premi for like a month and nothing happened to my personal maker, it was still there. Now as for the contests I don't know. But when I asked support (back in the day) she said that everything stays the same.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Talking 01-08-2009, 07:46 PM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! That's EXACTLY the answer I was looking for!

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-10-2009, 04:30 PM

Just to clarify, when going from premi to standard and back again, all of your premium stuff is saved. Running contests continue, file manager is kept intact, and your personal maker stays. I'm not sure if there is a cut off date, but I've been off my premi for over a year and all of my files from file manager are still working in the cliques/clubs.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Closed Thread