Doll Palace Navigator
Clubs & Cliques
Fun & Activities
Dollz and Stories
AIM, MSN Icons
Dress Up Games
Pop Dress Up
Doll Maker Live
My Favorite Dolls
Find Doll by ID
TDP Fan Club
» Link to Us
Mark Forums Read
Cartoon Dolls Community
Last Activity: 08-09-2011
Last Profile Update:
(0 posts per day)
Find all posts by keosha135
Find all threads started by keosha135
Rate This Member
5 : Excellent
4 : Good
3 : Average
2 : Bad
1 : Terrible
Send a private message to keosha135
keosha135's Friends (0)
keosha135 does not currently have any friends.
02-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Please stop spamming the forums. Basically, spam is Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. Before you hit reply on a topic, you should consider the following things:
1. Check the forum first to see if a thread has been posted already. If a thread is something popular like favourite colours or star signs, it probably has. Please post on the original thread, don't start a new one.
2. Is what you want to post about interesting, funny or important? If all you want to post is just something random, then please don't bother. Post it in the Random thread; that is what it's for.
3. Finally, if you have nothing to add to a topic then don't post. Posting "I agree" or just a smilie is spam. Posting something that doesn't fit the topic is also spam.
You should also remember the following DON'Ts when it comes to posting on forums:
* DON'T post anything unless you have something to say.
* DON'T post on a topic unless what you have to say pertains to the topic subject, which will be detailed in the title and first post.
* DON'T reply to a topic with just a smilie, a single or two words, or a vacuous comment.
* DON'T post on shops or doll threads with something that adds nothing.
* DON'T comment on RPGs or in information threads. PM the forum mods if you have any questions.
Posting things in threads like "I'm new to this!", "nice dolls." "I like that." "I agree" or "lol" is SPAM, as is posting links and pictures that have nothing to do with the thread subject. If you don't stop with the spam, then you will be punished. If you're new to forum posting, then I suggest you read the following links:
This is a moderator warning. Editing or deleting it will automatically result in an infraction.
© 2007 The Doll Palace
The Doll Palace