Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

The Marketplace BUY, SELL, TRADE or give it away for FREE. All commerce takes place here. Be nice, don't trash someones thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default Lovely Lovie's Blends - 01-11-2013, 01:24 AM

Please Note: If you're not going to actually USE the avi/siggy sets then don't request. I'm a stay at home mom and business owner, I would love to create you a set, but not if you're not going to use it.

On that note, welcome to my shop! I will create you an avi siggy set to match your mood/style/motto/or just any inspirational word you want. That's the catch. You give me 1 word or small phrase, and I make an avi/siggy set around it. The set might be animated more than just glitter, it might not, it all depends on what I find/have that I think goes with the word given.

Like something that I created for someone else? I'm giving permission for people to use sets that the person they're created for has stopped using, but only if they've stopped using it. So if for example you like my example set and you notice that I'm not using it anymore, you're more than welcome to use it if you give credit to my shop, note, I said my shop, which means a direct link to the 1st post. You can mix and match sets too if you'd like, but as I said before, only if their owners have stopped using them.

So then, who shall request first? Here's an example of what I can do, just in case I change my set:

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 01-11-2013, 07:33 AM

Hi Lovie,
I would love for you to make me something with the word Dream, I am a real dreamer and would love for you to portray that in a siggy for me,
Thanks

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-11-2013, 08:48 AM

I'd like one centered around the phrase "Have Faith" cause I need to remind myself to do that, haha. Looks like you have a really cool, unique shop!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-11-2013, 01:27 PM

Here you go Ness!

I'll get started on yours now Bridie!

(#5 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 01-11-2013, 02:15 PM

K, here you go Bridie! I'm not sure if you'll like the way I displayed your phrase, but I tried to find something that actually depicted the phrase.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-11-2013, 02:39 PM

OOO i would love one!! something with the word "love"

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie