Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   The Marketplace (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/marketplace/)
-   -   *The Fat Cat Shop* (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/marketplace/22226-fat-cat-shop.html)

Cheshire1996 04-01-2010 05:03 PM

*The Fat Cat Shop*

Thankyou for firstly opening this thread, yes I know the name might have put you off but thankyou for taking a leap of faith and opening ^.^

In truth there is nothing really to do with Fat Cat's here it's my Avi and Siggy shop, for all you lovely people to request matching and often glitter sets of da Avi and da Siggy. No the name for this shop was inspired by my kitty who has just walked in, he is either overweight or extremely fluffly, hence the The Fat Cat Shop was born. Depening on the business and bustleiness around here I may offer to make more things in my shop but for now we shall stick to da Avi and da Siggy (you may realize I spell them with capital letters, I believe that they are important in this computerish world of ours, so please don't lecture me on my grammar, yet).

Enough about my furry feline though. I do have a few rules I would like you to follow and respect if you do decide to request your Avi and Siggy here.
Firstly- Give me credit somehwere, this is a must, either credit me or The Fat Cat Shop with a link, you can even just type it in really small font under your siggy, just please, give credit.
Secondly- To clear up the meaning of Avi and Siggy with people, an avi is the little icon that appears next to your post when you comment, lots of people have dolls however the kind of avi I will be making is more likely to have pictures,glitter and text. The Siggy is the banner type arrangement that appears under your comment when you post, it's common to have matching sets of da Avi and da Siggy.
Thirdly- I'm not Superwoman, far from it, please give me time, if I'm not done in a week and a half you can nag me and complain, until then be patient and wait please.
Fourthly- Thanks again for opening this thread, hope if you do request you like what I make you ^.^

Now for the form, for all you lovely people to fill in-

Avi- (yes/no)
Siggy- (yes/no)
Matching-(yes/no, though please make it yes if you want both avi and Siggy)
Image-(provide link or tell me what you want in the picture and I can find it for you)
Glitter- (yes/no)
Glitter Colour-(self explanitory)
Extra Props/Images-(explain)
Text- (yes/no)
If Yes what does it say-
Colour theme- (If you have a preferred colour theme)

Thankyou ^.^

This_is_for_you_22 04-01-2010 11:40 PM

i will be ur first requester chessie lol

Avi- (yes/no) yes
Siggy- (yes/no) yes
Matching-(yes/no, though please make it yes if you want both avi and Siggy) yes
Image-(provide link or tell me what you want in the picture and I can find it for you) alice from alice in wonderland (the cartoon version plz)
Glitter- (yes/no) yes
Glitter Colour-(self explanitory) anything that you think would look good
Extra Props/Images-(explain) can the background look like wonderland lol or something crazy
Text- (yes/no) yes
If Yes what does it say-(in the avi) Alice (in the siggy) Alice in Wonderland
Colour theme- (If you have a preferred colour theme) anything that would be like wonderland so crazy colors lol

thanks chessie!!

Cheshire1996 04-02-2010 02:21 AM

Ah, I'll be onto it asap ;3

Cookie_Crumps 04-02-2010 02:58 AM

Avi- (yes/no) Yes
Siggy- (yes/no) Yes
Matching-(yes/no, though please make it yes if you want both avi and Siggy) Yes
Image-(provide link or tell me what you want in the picture and I can find it for you)
Glitter- (yes/no) Yes
Glitter Colour-(self explanitory) Blue
Extra Props/Images-(explain) maybe the cherise cat from the movie or something
Text- (yes/no) Yes
If Yes what does it say- In avi : Alice , In sig: Alice & Cherise cat in wonderland
Colour theme- (If you have a preferred colour theme) any

Cheshire1996 04-02-2010 05:25 PM

I'll be making them this afternoon as atm I only have access to a laptop, I promise they'll be done by the end of today though ^.^

Edit:
Lexi I've finished your Avi and Siggy...

If you don't like it I'll make you another set...
I do hope you like it and it's glittery enough ^.^

Cutie_pie_19982010 here are yours...

Sorry once again for my messiness, I generally have my glasses on when I doll and make graphics, tonight however I don't have them, I had to get by with everything being blurry, reading is very hard as is typing xD.
If you would like me to remake them for you I will do it tommororw when I will have reclaimed my glasses.

Sorry once again for any typos ^.^

This_is_for_you_22 04-03-2010 12:40 PM

WOW chessie i love them thanks soooooo much!!

Cheshire1996 04-03-2010 04:10 PM

I'm so glad they're okie, thanks for putting credit in too ^.^

This_is_for_you_22 04-03-2010 06:24 PM

ur welcome!

ToxicMonsters_x 04-03-2010 07:36 PM

Avi- (yes/no) yes
Siggy- (yes/no)
Matching-(yes/no, though please make it yes if you want both avi and Siggy)
Image-(provide link or tell me what you want in the picture and I can find it for you) the mad hatter and the chesire cat
Glitter- (yes/no) yes
Glitter Colour-(self explanitory) black and purple
Extra Props/Images-(explain) Mushrooms
Text- (yes/no) Yes
If Yes what does it say- We are all mad here.
Colour theme- (If you have a preferred colour theme) rainbow

Cheshire1996 04-03-2010 08:52 PM

ToxicMonsters_x's Avi-

Hope it's okay, let me know if you want me to redo it ;3