Lunch Recipie; Homemade Mac n Cheese - 07-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Okay, so maybe its not all excactly made from total scratch with bare hands and stuff. But its not from the Kraft box, which should be good enough for all of us.
You will need:
Cheddar Cheese Wedge
Chedder Cheese in A Can (Optinal but reccomended for yumminess)
Parmesan Cheese Wedge or Cheese Shavings (optional but reccomended)
Pasta of Your Choice (Elbows are recomended)
Here is what you need to do.
1. Boil the pasta of your choice by instructions on box, or your way.
2.In a seperate heated pan, cut the chedder cheese wedge in half.
3. Cut that half into quarter chunks and put them in the pan, so they melt.
4. Add 2 tbsp of butter.
5. Add 2 tbsp of Milk.
6.Add the Chedder Cheese in a Can to your likeness.
7. Add The Parmesan to your likeness.
8. Stir well and raise the heat a little on the pan until it becomes creamy.
9. When pasta is done and cheese sauce is done too, strain pasta, then put in cheese sauce pan.
10. Mix till creamy and soft together. Add Milk if too thick.
11. Turn heat off and serve when ready.
yumm yumm yummmmy!!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Salt and Vinegar or Cheese and Onion?||AaronShadows||Snacks||6||08-26-2012 08:35 AM|
|Homemade Truffles||Silver_Wolf_Kitty||Desserts||0||12-17-2010 08:15 PM|
|Lunch Ideas||Rocketship_||Food, Cooking and Recipes||1||09-22-2008 12:09 PM|
|... What in the name of cheese is THIS?||Silent_Wolf||Site Problems||3||08-24-2008 09:23 AM|