Lunch Recipie; Homemade Mac n Cheese
Okay, so maybe its not all excactly made from total scratch with bare hands and stuff. But its not from the Kraft box, which should be good enough for all of us.
You will need:
Cheddar Cheese Wedge
Chedder Cheese in A Can (Optinal but reccomended for yumminess)
Parmesan Cheese Wedge or Cheese Shavings (optional but reccomended)
Pasta of Your Choice (Elbows are recomended)
Here is what you need to do.
1. Boil the pasta of your choice by instructions on box, or your way.
2.In a seperate heated pan, cut the chedder cheese wedge in half.
3. Cut that half into quarter chunks and put them in the pan, so they melt.
4. Add 2 tbsp of butter.
5. Add 2 tbsp of Milk.
6.Add the Chedder Cheese in a Can to your likeness.
7. Add The Parmesan to your likeness.
8. Stir well and raise the heat a little on the pan until it becomes creamy.
9. When pasta is done and cheese sauce is done too, strain pasta, then put in cheese sauce pan.
10. Mix till creamy and soft together. Add Milk if too thick.
11. Turn heat off and serve when ready.
yumm yumm yummmmy!!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 AM.|
© 2007 The Doll Palace