Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Jokes Do you know any jokes? Do you want to read some?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Funny Misheard Things!! - 12-01-2010, 03:06 PM

This thread is for posting something you misheard and thought it was funny. I have bad hearing problems although my doctors say I have perfect hearing, so I should have a lot. xD

Today, I was at the board copying down my Thursday Question (we have a question on the board every week and we have to find the answer, and it is due on Thursday). Every one was being really loud. I heard these two girls talking in my class, and I thought one of the girl's said "I FEEL HEART BROKEN ON MY PERIOD!!"

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-02-2010, 09:26 PM

Me and my two friends were tanding at the bus stop. One of them was singing 'Baby'. My other friend yelled, 'I hate Justin Beiber' and I yell back, 'Thank you for eating Justin Beiber! The US, Canda, Mexico, and eveyone else thank you!'. I swear she said 'I ate Justin Beiber.'

image: from google
edit: by me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!