Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Jokes (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/jokes/)
-   -   --Wear's The Joke-- (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/jokes/22636-wears-joke.html)

LancasterPrincess 09-29-2010 08:49 PM

--Wear's The Joke--

There's one thing that never fails to amuse me, and that's witty T-Shirt Quotes. :mrgreen:

Have you seen any recently that especially caught your interest? If so, share them with the rest of us!

I saw one in a magazine the other day and I SoOoOoOo want to buy it for my young friend:

I have CDO...
(It's like OCD, but all the letters are in order like they should be.)

And then there's the one that I want to get for myself and our Uncle Ricky who had recently told me a story about him and his boss...

I'm not perfect.
(But I'm so close it scares me.)

belladoggy 09-30-2010 05:49 PM

Here are a lot of really funny ones: Mental Floss T-Shirts

My favorites have to be:

"Entropy (it ain't what it used to be)"
and
"Ambiguity: what happens in vagueness, stays in vagueness"
oh, and
"Homonyms are a reel waist of thyme"

Besides those, I'm designing a T-shirt for my senior class (the calls of 2011). It is going to have an image of an amp dial turned up to 11 on the front, with the words "one louder" underneath it. On the back it's going to say "We Go To '11" and "PHS Seniors". Please tell me at least one of you has seen/heard of the movie "This Is Spinal Tap"?

Miranda_ 09-30-2010 05:52 PM

*puts hand up* Me! Me! I've seen it! :mrgreen: It's mandatory viewing for us rock fans. XD

I used to own the following t-shirts back when I was a teen:

I know that's technically a poster, but I couldn't find the t-shirt in google. My t-shirt was white, too, not orange.

Cheshire1996 10-01-2010 05:55 AM

I've heard of it and seen it too Bridie :3

My friend has a few with good ones of 'em...

1. (This is her dad's xD) A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station...
2. Never turn your back on a charging turtle.
3. I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.

I have a few more witty quotes I've heard people say but I haven't seen any of them on t-shirts yet...

1. Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
2. If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
3. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

belladoggy 07-17-2012 02:43 PM

My brother has these two:

and another one with a stick figure and a dog with said stick figures arm in its mouth, that is captioned "Game Over", but i can't find an image of it.

LancasterPrincess 07-17-2012 03:09 PM

The next one I want for my father-in-law, you know males and medical attention...it is a bit graphic, so I'll link it out: I'm Fine.