Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Jokes Do you know any jokes? Do you want to read some?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Three construction workers - 11-18-2009, 03:49 PM

There were three construction workers named Bill, Jim and Dave who always ate lunch together. Bill unpacked his lunch.

"Oh god, not ham sandwiches again," he said. "I swear, if I get ham sandwiches again tomorrow, I'm jumping off this building."

Jim opened his lunchbox. "Oh for flip's sake, not peanut butter sandwiches," he said. "If I get that again tomorrow, I'm jumping off, too."

Dave then took out his sandwiches. "Not cheese, I really hate cheese. If I get cheese again, I'll jump off this building as well."

The next day, all three construction workers went up to the top of the building as usual. Bill opened his lunchbox.

"Darn it," he said. "Flipping ham sandwiches again!" and he jumped off.

Jim took out his lunch. "Not peanut butter!" and he jumped off, too.

Dave looked at his lunch. "Oh no, not cheese!" and did likewise.

At the funeral, Bill's wife was sobbing into her hanky.

"If only I hadn't given him ham sandwiches!" she bawled. "He'd be alive today if I'd only made him something different!"

"I feel exactly the same!" sobbed Jim's wife. "I never would have made Jim peanut butter sandwiches if I'd known this would happen!".

They both stared at Dave's wife, who not only wasn't crying, but had a look of exasperation on her face. "Don't look at me like that," she said.

"The stupid moron packed his own lunch!"

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 02-24-2010, 04:09 PM

ahahahahahahah lol!that is so funny.somebody wanted 2 b like everyone else^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!