Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Jokes (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/jokes/)
-   -   Nine words women use (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/jokes/18683-nine-words-women-use.html)

Miranda_ 05-22-2008 01:47 PM

Nine words women use

1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever : Is a women's way of swearing. Be afraid, be very afraid...

9.) Don't worry about it, I'll do it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3. Then you RUN!

10.) Silence : That means that the man has done something wrong, but for extra fun the woman will not tell him what. Instead, he has a certain amount of time to guess at the mistake and rectify it before she brings down her wrath on his head.

girlteen 08-24-2008 05:27 PM

Ha Ha that's so funny!

FlowersFall 09-09-2008 06:08 AM

LoL, Its funny but true! Hahaha

AaronShadows 10-26-2008 05:50 PM

Bloody females. So freaking complicated... AND you have the handbags. AAARRRGGHHH the handbags. And you know how to use them. XD

LILreBeL08 11-15-2008 12:18 AM

yes. we do know how to use handbags. in fact, i hit my brothers friend( whos is a seventh grader) on the head with a purse. very fun.lol

AaronShadows 11-15-2008 09:24 AM

Oh god. How did he react? Run for the hills? Dive under the couch?

Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX 11-15-2008 06:55 PM

Lol, these were funny and very, very true!

LILreBeL08 12-19-2008 12:20 PM

lol he yelled at me and said "kid whats wrong with you!"
those were awesome yet at the same time true...very true

AaronShadows 12-19-2008 12:31 PM

ROFLMAO. Just ROFLMAO. I would have dodged. xD

LILreBeL08 01-19-2009 09:29 PM

lesson 1 of life, if a female is mad at you stay away. And beware.....lol