Top 10 rejection lines given by women (and what they mean!) - 02-03-2008, 04:11 PM
10. I think of you as a brother.
You remind me of that banjo playing geek in "Deliverance."
9. There's a slight difference in our ages.
I don't want to date my dad.
8. I'm not attracted to you in that way.
You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.
7. My life is too complicated right now.
I'm currently seeing your brother, your best friend and your cousin.
6. I've got a boyf.
I prefer my male cat to you.
5. I don't date men where I work.
I wouldn't date you if you were in the same solar system, let alone the same building.
4. It's not you, it's me.
3. I'm concentrating on my career.
Even something as boring and unfufilling as my job is better than dating you.
2. I've sworn off men.
Well, technically, I've only sworn off the ugly ones like you.
1. Let's be friends.
I'm letting you down gently.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Make-up lines||beware_toxic_baby_gurl||Beauty Tips||22||04-12-2008 10:05 PM|