Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Jokes Do you know any jokes? Do you want to read some?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-26-2007, 09:41 PM

36. Draco gets angry for not playing the lead role in the book all these years and kills Harry after confessing his love for him.
37. Voldemort kills all the men in the world. Leaving him as the last man alive, surrounded by women. O.o
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 07-26-2007, 11:08 PM

37.5 After learning that they must have sex with Voldemort to repopulate the Earth, all of the women kill themselves. Voldy turns them into Inferi and makes them his servants. The planet is eventually taken over by house elves, who rule the goblins.

38. Ginny steals Hermionie's time turner and goes back to the night of Dumbledore's death. As Snape is about to kill him, she drop kicks him, yells 'PWND!', and kills Dumbledore herself because she is displeased with the amount of time he spends with Harry.

38.5 When Harry rejects her for killing Dumbledore, she kills him off too and runs into the broom closet with Malfoy.

..do I make my endings too long and involved?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2007, 09:43 AM

No, they're fine, tjsgrl01.

40. Harry slashes Voldy with a peice of paper, who then bleeds to death from the paper cut.
41. Harry is just about to kill Voldemort when he-Voldy-takes out a picture of Harry and Ron in bed together. Ron and Harry blush and Hermione turns into a homocidal maniac since she can't get Ron, or Harry, because thy have each other. Hey, shared a dorm for seven years. Had to happen. XD
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-27-2007, 03:08 PM

42. Neville's grandmother reveals herself to be the most powerful witch in the world, kills Voldemort and begins a reign of terror that eclipses his.

43. After Sirius comes back from the dead, (see first list) he then announces that he's in love with his cousin, Bellatrix. After everyone shuns them, they kill everyone and rule the world together.

44. Percy is ritually slaughtered during a good luck spell.

45. The Slytherins ambush the other students, kill them, and take over Hogwarts with Draco as the new Headmaster. The school flourishes.

(#15 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 07-27-2007, 05:15 PM

46. Harry decides to try and chnage Voldy, and they go to a spa.
47. After Voldy announces a bikini night, Snape is photographed and dies of shame.
48. Everyone dies in chapter one after Dudley "let's one rip"
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-28-2007, 04:48 PM

49. Hermione wakes up... and finds out it was all just a dream.

50. Whilst dueling with Voldemort, Harry inadvertently steps into a manhole.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
tjsgrl01 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to tjsgrl01
Default 07-29-2007, 11:50 AM

51. Voldemort meets Harry for a Final death battle. As Voldemort is about to kill Harry, The Wicked Witch of The West from 'The Wizard of Oz' steps out from behind a tree and kills him (Harry) by sending her evil flying monkeys on him.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-04-2007, 06:02 PM

52: Harry & Ginny run off. Only to find one morning Ron murdered Ginny to disapoint Harry. Harry then kills himself.
53: Voldie makes everyone in the Order a Death Eater.
54: Tonks and Sirius run off together, get married and have 4 kids.
55: Malfoy does a spell so he's older, and runs off with Professor Trewaunley.

I would have wrote more, but I need to get off the internet now. Gosh it's so addictive.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]

Last edited by xPapercut : 08-05-2007 at 10:58 AM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
broadway_girl_94

Cool 08-07-2007, 10:30 AM

56.to insure no sequels can be made, a black whole randomly opens up and swollows the entire world,expet dobby 'cuz dobbys' aswome

57. every single person who died in the last 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years comes back to life and the world implods due to over population.this happens in th 3rd chapter becuse only 2 chapters actully have somting to d0 with harry potter

58. harry falls in quicksand.and dies.

59. DEATH BY TWIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by broadway_girl_94 : 08-07-2007 at 10:40 AM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
bell_6 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 7 Votes / 3.86 Average
Default 08-07-2007, 11:10 AM

(^o^) these are funny

60. Harry wakes up to find that it was all a dream and that he was on a drug boat the whole time

That's all I could think of so far.

I like to walk in the Rain because no one can see I'm Crying

Last edited by bell_6 : 08-07-2007 at 12:02 PM.