Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Homework Help Questions and problems from school. Post any school question or problem and we will try to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Exclamation Subject Helpers: Submit Forms Here! - 09-01-2007, 03:06 PM

I ask that all who have read this topic (Form Process) submit their forms here. Do not post here asking when you will be approved or without a form. All posts like that will be deleted!

When you are approved or declined, there will be a little note in your post as well as a PM sent to you. All decisions made by me or my fellow moderators are final and not to be questioned, either here or in PM. If you truly are curious as to why you got declined, send a polite PM to me and I will explain it to you. Those who are declined may resubmit a form six months after their rejection. If you are rejected twice, you may not reapply again.

Subjects Available:
I have arranged available subjects according to suggested subjects on the college board website. If you have another subject you are good at, feel free to post it with the word (other) next to it. Unavailable subjects will be boldened as I feel they are filled. We are looking for about 2 or 3 competent people in each subject so do not apply for subjects once they are filled.

1. English (Needed: 0)

2. History
a. World History (Needed: 0)
b. US History & Government (Needed: 1)
c. European History (Needed: 1)
d. Geography (Needed: 0)

3. Math
a. Algebra (Needed: 0)
b. Geometry (Needed: 0)
c. Algebra II (Needed: 0)
d. Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus/Calculus (Needed: 1)

4. Science
a. Earth Science & Geology (Needed: 1)
b. Biology (Needed: 1)
c. Chemistry (Needed: 0)
d. Physics (Needed: 2)

5. Foreign Languages
I ask that any people who wish to help in foreign languages have at least 3 years of study in it(or are in level 3 whatever your language). When filling out the form, please state how many years of study you have had in it.

a. French (Needed: 0)
b. Spanish (Needed: 0)
c. German (Needed: 0)
d. Other (Needed: ?)

6. Other (Needed: ?)
This is for all other subjects not included above. We most likely will not create topics for these enless we see it as necessary or if help is offered for them.
a. Social Science(includes sociology and pyschology)
b. Home Economics
c. Business Studies
d. Law

7. Essay Help (Needed: 2)
This topic is only for people who have the time to read through essays and critique them. You will need to have excellent forums behavior and grammar to be approved for this because this is meant to be helpful.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-25-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!