Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Homework Help Questions and problems from school. Post any school question or problem and we will try to help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Exclamation Subject Helpers: Submit Forms Here! - 09-01-2007, 03:06 PM

I ask that all who have read this topic (Form Process) submit their forms here. Do not post here asking when you will be approved or without a form. All posts like that will be deleted!

When you are approved or declined, there will be a little note in your post as well as a PM sent to you. All decisions made by me or my fellow moderators are final and not to be questioned, either here or in PM. If you truly are curious as to why you got declined, send a polite PM to me and I will explain it to you. Those who are declined may resubmit a form six months after their rejection. If you are rejected twice, you may not reapply again.

Subjects Available:
I have arranged available subjects according to suggested subjects on the college board website. If you have another subject you are good at, feel free to post it with the word (other) next to it. Unavailable subjects will be boldened as I feel they are filled. We are looking for about 2 or 3 competent people in each subject so do not apply for subjects once they are filled.

1. English (Needed: 0)

2. History
a. World History (Needed: 0)
b. US History & Government (Needed: 1)
c. European History (Needed: 1)
d. Geography (Needed: 0)

3. Math
a. Algebra (Needed: 0)
b. Geometry (Needed: 0)
c. Algebra II (Needed: 0)
d. Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus/Calculus (Needed: 1)

4. Science
a. Earth Science & Geology (Needed: 1)
b. Biology (Needed: 1)
c. Chemistry (Needed: 0)
d. Physics (Needed: 2)

5. Foreign Languages
I ask that any people who wish to help in foreign languages have at least 3 years of study in it(or are in level 3 whatever your language). When filling out the form, please state how many years of study you have had in it.

a. French (Needed: 0)
b. Spanish (Needed: 0)
c. German (Needed: 0)
d. Other (Needed: ?)

6. Other (Needed: ?)
This is for all other subjects not included above. We most likely will not create topics for these enless we see it as necessary or if help is offered for them.
a. Social Science(includes sociology and pyschology)
b. Home Economics
c. Business Studies
d. Law

7. Essay Help (Needed: 2)
This topic is only for people who have the time to read through essays and critique them. You will need to have excellent forums behavior and grammar to be approved for this because this is meant to be helpful.

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-25-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 07-24-2009, 10:01 AM

Screenname:
Delly1
Time on Forums:
October 23,2005. I try and go on the forums every day as I love being on here and if I am not able to I try to come on ever other day.
Previous Screenname(Only for those who have changed):
N/A
Current Grade:
B+ average
Best Subjects:
Biology University level 2,Chemistry University level 2, German(first language) and Spanish grades(10,11,12)
Worst Subjects:
Math and Physics
Subject(s) You Wish to Help With:
Biology,Chemistry,German and Spanish
General Grade Average for Subject(s):
B average for chemistry and biology. I am fluent in German and I received an A in Spanish

Kitty Edit: Accepted for all subjects.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-25-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Accepted; all subjects
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-24-2009, 11:02 PM

Screenname: TheHayleyDoll - but you can call me Hayley. :P
Time on Forums: Lots - unless I'm on vacation or something...

Current Grade: Finished high school.
Best Subjects: Math, French (Grade 1 - 9... or did I take it in Grade 10? Either way, 9-10 years), Geography (Canadian and World), Earth Science & Geology, Biology, Physics, English, Business Studies, Canadian History...

Worst Subjects: Hm, I never really had a worst subject... I know, that sounds really arrogant, but I do fairly well, academically speaking - (though I'm bad with due dates, and being a procrastinator, my lack of handing things in on time tends to lower my grades). I suppose you could say Spanish and German, because I never took those courses. XD

Subject(s) You Wish to Help With: I could probably help with a lot of things. xD However, I'll just start out helping with French, Geography, Math (all sorts), and Earth Science/Geology. ^_^

General Grade Average for Subject(s): My overall grade average generally fell just shy of 90%. The ones that I chose to help out with, however, are always above the 90 mark. Math and Geography in particular are generally in the high-90s, if not a perfect 100%. :D

Kitty Edit: Accepted for all subjects.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-25-2009 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Accepted; all subjects
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-25-2009, 06:49 AM

Screenname: Silent_Wolf
Time on Forums: I'm on mainly in the mornings and evenings due to my brother hogging the computer during the day.
Previous Screenname(Only for those who have changed): ---

Current Grade: Going into 12
Best Subjects: Chemistry, World History, American Sign Language (can take pictures of that if needed), English/Literature
Worst Subjects: Math, English/Literature (Involving using the SEE process, State, Example, Explain, that sort of thing.)

Subject(s) You Wish to Help With: Chemistry, American Sign Language
General Grade Average for Subject(s): B+

Kitty Edit: Accepted for both; also reaccepted for English(No idea what that process is, so I doubt it'll matter much).

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-25-2009 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Accepted; all subjects & English
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TinkerBell1995 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-27-2009, 03:27 PM

Screen name: TinkerBell1995
Time on Forums: On almost everyday for 1-2 hours during the week and on the weekends on for about 3-4 hours.
Previous Screen name(Only for those who have changed): N/A

Current Grade: Going into 9th
Best Subjects: Spanish, US History, US Government, English, Earth Science, European History
Worst Subjects: Geometry

Subject(s) You Wish to Help With: US History & Government, European History, Earth Science & Geology, Essay Help
General Grade Average for Subject(s): All of the one's I would like to help with I got all A's on my tests/homework/essays/classwork and I also got A's in those subjects on my final marking period report card and on my final exams.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
xXGrimReaperXx (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 09-20-2009, 12:52 PM

Screenname: xXGrimReaperXx (Grim)
Time on Forums:Usually lots on weekends,some during school days.

Current Grade:7th
Best Subjects:Earth Science & Geology
Worst Subjects:It depends....

Subject(s) You Wish to Help With:Essay Help,Earth Sciene & Geology
General Grade Average for Subject(s):B,but it's being raised

(#7 (permalink))
Old
karatekid12365 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2010, 10:00 PM

Screenname: karatekid12365 (Monk)
Time on Forums: Most of the general afternoon.
Previous Screenname(Only for those who have changed): n/a

Current Grade: (not in school at the moment) 10th
Best Subjects: History and English (literature and poetry)
Worst Subjects: Math

Subject(s) You Wish to Help With: US History
General Grade Average for Subject(s): A (about a 96)

Alfred F. Jones

Supplying the world with awesomeness since 1774.
Sig by me, yo!

Last edited by karatekid12365 : 08-17-2010 at 10:26 PM.