Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default Broken Bones - 09-04-2012, 06:38 PM

I swear there was a thread for this a long time ago, but I couldn't find it. =/

I BROKE MY FIRST BONE EVER.

Crazy, right? Not too crazy... it was my picky toe. It looks SO GROSS. Not, "sticking out at a 90 degree angle with bone sticking out of my skin" gross, but my bone is almost coming out of my skin, my toe is at a 30 degree angle, and it has bruised and swelled to twice the size of my other pinky toe. It happened when I stubbed my toe on my laptop (which was foolishly right beside the bed) yesterday morning. It was bound to happen sometimes - I am notoriously bad for stubbing my toes of stuff. I have to watch where I'm going better. Luckily, being just the pinky toe, I can still walk (but putting shoes on hurts...) and I don't need to go to the hospital. Yay for me! I actually am loving this, since I've never broken anything it seems so cool. I think I might be crazy.

What bones have you guys broken before, and how did you break them?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!