Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default Constant Nausea? - 09-18-2011, 07:42 PM

First: No, I am not pregnant. Wanted to get that out of the way.

On to the point:

I've been experiencing what feels like constant, permanent nausea for the past three weeks. It's worse around food - but I do not have to be eating for the nausea to kick in, it's as though just thinking about food is making me ill. Granted, I've been extremely stressed out over the past couple weeks (finals, roommate problems, personal issues), but I was able to eat just fine under other periods of high stress. I don't think it's my birth control, and I've also been eating as healthy as I can, being in college and all that (fruits, eggs, occasional meats and salads, junk food once in a blue moon with NO ramen in sight), and the only time I can recall eating anything that could make me sick is the General Tso's chicken I get from the local Chinese place once a week if I have the spare cash for it.

Any idea what this could be caused by? I'm hoping it's not me being sicky, and that it's just leftover stress hormones. x.x

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!