Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default Asthma? - 03-04-2011, 10:16 PM

Anyone here have asthma? Or is it just me? Do you know anyone with asthma?
I have it. Ever since I was born really. During winter it can be a pain. In Jan I was sent to the ER becuase of an asthma attack. And if you have asthma, you know when you get sick with a sinus infection, you know your parents have to catch it fast before it travels to your lungs.

Henshin
MomoUraKinRyu
Climax Form
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-05-2011, 02:33 AM

Yup Yup Yup. I remember when I was a little youngin' I had to stay overnight at the hospital in an oxygen tent on IV. It was frightening. Cold turn into bronchitis then pneumonia and it's really not that fun. Sports suck. Some nights you can't sleep because you can't breathe properly. At the hospital they ordered a childs sized mask because I didn't fit the adult one and I was the only child who showed up often enough. Almost died a few times from it.

You can control your asthma, and even outgrow it for a while but it's sort of always lingering.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-05-2011, 01:44 PM

^ Awwww. My poor Ehgee!!
Yeah. Sports do suck when you have asthma. It's not fun. I remeber in 8th grade I had to sit out during PE for a week or two because of my asthma. Also, my sytem also my shut down becuase of it. I think my doctor said my lungs were working at 27% or was it in the 30's at the time. I had to have a breathing treatment there. After that, things got better. In fact, I am on a breathing treatment right now. T.T

It's sad that there isnt a cure for asthma. It sucks when a person with chronic asthma and it's attacking up. Am I the only one who gets back pains because of it?

Henshin
MomoUraKinRyu
Climax Form
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-11-2011, 01:45 AM

It's considered an allergy. I had an attack this week infact. My cow of a coach wouldn't let me leave even though I was begging. I left anyways.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-11-2011, 02:22 PM

Yeah. WHAT!? Thats messes up!!!! Your okay now right?
I'm having problems with my asthma. It's the weather... >.<

Henshin
MomoUraKinRyu
Climax Form
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 03-23-2011, 07:05 AM

One of my friends has asthma. When we were in high school, she insisted on doing all the activities in PE class including stuff like long distance running. Kept freaking our teacher out since she sometimes had trouble breathing afterwards. But she just couldn't handle sitting still .

Though it's obviously a pain for her since she has really bad allergies and stuff and always gets really sick in spring/early summer due to all the pollen in the air.