Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
laurenleah (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default am i just being paranoid? - 01-04-2011, 06:58 PM

'down there' has been stinging a little for a few days, but it looks absolutely normal. Is this a problem, or could I just be imagining things? It stings a little more when I go to the bathroom, but then goes away. It's not possible that i have an sti/d or anything.

should i be worried??
thanx.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2011, 07:38 PM

It might be a bladder or urinary tract infection. My dog had a urinary tract infection and whenever she went to the bathroom it really hurt her.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
laurenleah (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2011, 07:44 PM

it doesn't hurt badly when i go to the bathroom, just a little stinging.
my friend suggested it might be kind of a rope burn from the tampon string; is that possible?
she said drink lots of water to flush out any infection just in case, and give it a couple weeks.
is she right do you think?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2011, 07:51 PM

I dunno about the tampon thing...I'm to much of a fraidy cat to use tampons.

Yeah, drink lots of water. It'll help.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-05-2011, 02:17 AM

You could have a yeast infection. Is there white or yellow discharge? Does it hurt to wipe? Is there itching? These are signs of an infection, which typically starts with mild pain that builds up over days. Those can be treated easily at home, but I'd suggest you see a doctor anyways because it can be difficult to pick up on the symptoms. Also, it could also be a urinary tract infection, which has similar symptoms. If either, you need to get treatment right away. They get worse as time goes on.

So, if you are still having an issue in a day or two, tell one of your parents and go to the doctor. You shouldn't wait weeks and drinking water won't fix it. I wish it did, yeast infections are the worst.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-05-2011, 12:22 PM

It sounds like a UTI. *Unless you have discharge from down there*, all you have to do is take medicine for the infection (at any drug store) and drink cranberry juice.

*If this is the case, Kitty's probably right: yeast infection.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."