Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Almendra (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-28-2010, 05:49 PM

Epson salt is supposed to help with that. However, epson salt can give you rashes, and on the back of the package I got of it, the package said to not use it in hot water if diabetic unless a doctor suggested the subject of who used/using the epson salt to do so.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-12-2012, 12:27 AM

I've been having the same problem lately. It hurt from my calves to the top of my feet.
Heat helps the pain go away for me, since my family doesnt own any heating pads, my mom just heats up a wet rag and puts it in the microwave for about a minute, then puts the rag in a grocery bag. Lol may sound silly but it helps, stretching my ankle out helps a little.

I think sentimental7 is right, cause I also heard that potassium levels can cause this.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-12-2012, 08:51 AM

If you're sitting down when you get a leg cramp, stand up right away and walk around. I know that sounds silly, but it'll make the cramp go away. For the ones you get in your sleep; if you wake up in time, get out of bed and walk around. If not; well, you'll have to just ride it out.